Reviews for Bedroom Conversations
Abraxas' Lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Damn, Abraxas is a PLAYER!
Lucius's Lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Well, is it me or is Abraxas the biggest dick in the world, but some of the blame has to fall on Druella, she shouldn't have opened her leg. Am I right or am I right?
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've read this before, actually. I really can't remember why I didn't review then.
Oh, well. It was very nicely written, and I reallllly like your writing style, and the things that you write about. I like things written in this era, and you write them in a really good way. :)
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I've never read this pairing before - in fact, I don't think I've even read either of these characters before - but you wrote it incredibly! It was so sad... I felt really sorry for Druella by the end, despite her not being a character I'm particularly interested in. And I could definitely see the typical Malfoy-ness in Abraxas as well, which made it feel very realistic. Anyway, I really enjoyed the story. Congrats!
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
sobs, this is so heartbreaking.

I loved it! I haven't read any Druella/Abraxas fic before, but you wrote them so beautifully! It was just too natural for Abraxas to act like that being a Malfoy and all. I felt really bad for Druella. I liked how she had her hopes and how crushed she felt and it was just gorgeous.

Good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is a pairing that I've never actually read before, and based on what you've written, I don't think I'll be shipping them in the near future. They have a rather brutal relationship, and I feel so bad for Druella. Poor thing! Good job on this, though. It's very well written!
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Poor Druella. I just think you have this great way of writing Blacks, you've really perfected it now. I love the way your writing just flows and even though there's a lot of dialogue, it doesn't seem dialogue heavy in the slightest - something I'm trying really hard to learn to do, actually. I liked the imagery of your words, I could see the whole thing playing out in my head.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Abraxas is a big jerk here. Makes sense, though - seems like a lot, although not all of the traditional purebloods are. The things he said to Druella, about him not being the pregnant one and about how she got herself pregnant, were terrible yet realistic; I can picture him abandoning her after that because of the trouble they would have gotten into. The idea of Lucius and Narcissa being half-siblings is really interesting, also - they do look alike, after all, despite the fact that Blacks traditionally have darker hair and eyes, and Narcissa resembles a Malfoy. I feel bad for Druella, also, having an affair with him and becoming pregnant just to have him leave her alone. This is certainly a rare pairing, with minor characters, but you've done a very nice job giving them personalities. Good work!
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was a good read. I enjoyed your characterization and were able to grasp your views on both characters. Overall, good job.
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really like this. I've never really thought about these two together and when I first heard about them, I must admit that I was a little squicked out. You made them work however and I love your characterization of them, especially Abraxas. He's exactly how I always imagined him, though Druella is a little bit different than how I see her. I don't really know how, she just is for some reason. Great work though!
Shanii21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I thought this was lovely! I love how you portrayed Druella quite differently than most others and at first, Abraxas too. Of course, towards the ending, Abraxas reverted back to his old, cruel ways, and Druella fell apart. I kinda wish you'd written Druella a little bit more crushed and broken-hearted though.

Also, I have a question. After I'd finished reading, I got the impression that Abraxas was the reason Druella became so 'cruel', or atleast, that's the perceived impression, and I was just wondering, if that was your intention?

If so, I think you could expand on this a bit. Write out a few more chapters - maybe one based on each of her pregnancies and connect it back to her affair with Abraxas? Just an idea.

If not, good one-shot! It was a great read! :)