Reviews for Space Jam Revisioned
Wow
Transformers Cowgirl chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I love it! (Sobbing in happiness) its so heartwarming! :3 :) ;3 ;) :') 3
beautifulmonster1318 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Ahhh I loved this story! So cute! I'm sad I have to sleep or I'd read the sequel right this second. xD Great job!
CupcakeOfAwesomeness chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Awesome! I love space jam! i used to watch it all the time, but then the video :P yes, i had it on video, not dvd. i really loved this story!
Rainlily216 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I love this story! This was a great storyline, and I love the addition of new characters! Especially the fact that you gave the Monstars a much more detailed part in the story! So looking forward to reading the sequel! This had always been my one of my favorite Looney Tunes movies, and you've given me a whole new love for it!
Priscilla chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Your story is amazing and badass 100% (:
Ducky chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I should be studying... But your writing is so good and I want to read the rest of this story. I should have waited till exams were over. Can't wait to read everything else!
Eva chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
That was totallly AWESOME ! you should make a sequel that would be great !:D
Big Monkey Pictures chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I imagine it went like this (on the original film):
[5 NBA players who lost their talents guard the door].
Michael Jordan: Don't worry I'll deal with these guys. Hay how are you guys doing-
NBA players: We've been expecting you Michael Jordan.
Michael Jordan: Wow what the-
NBA players: Just give us the Looney Tunes and we'll let you go.
Michael Jordan: [Steps in front of the Looney Tunes] Look, I can't give you the Looney Tunes, ok? I have to help them to win a basketball game.
[Charles Barkley coughs fire, Michael slowed down. The NBA players unzip themselves and become the Monstars].
Bang (if i've got that right as the orange one): I'm here!
Blanko: [As Blanko unzips himself] Me too! [Blanko bangs into a basketball hoop] That hurt!
Raibu-Shinu chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
*sobbing ferouciously* I loved it oh man I can't wait to read the sequel man this is the perfect story and you made it to where people expect a sequel or hope there is one. I am seriously jumping up and downt right now trying to write this review!