Reviews for Space Jam Revisioned
tjwall1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I like the story. the story uses very good detail and descriptions of the vents that are taking place. Very clever and uses things you would probably not thing of.
DragonKing19 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Wow
Transformers Cowgirl chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I love it! (Sobbing in happiness) its so heartwarming! :3 :) ;3 ;) :') 3
beautifulmonster1318 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Ahhh I loved this story! So cute! I'm sad I have to sleep or I'd read the sequel right this second. xD Great job!
CupcakeOfAwesomeness chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Awesome! I love space jam! i used to watch it all the time, but then the video :P yes, i had it on video, not dvd. i really loved this story!
Rainlily216 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I love this story! This was a great storyline, and I love the addition of new characters! Especially the fact that you gave the Monstars a much more detailed part in the story! So looking forward to reading the sequel! This had always been my one of my favorite Looney Tunes movies, and you've given me a whole new love for it!
Priscilla chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Your story is amazing and badass 100% (:
Ducky chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I should be studying... But your writing is so good and I want to read the rest of this story. I should have waited till exams were over. Can't wait to read everything else!
Eva chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
That was totallly AWESOME ! you should make a sequel that would be great !:D
Big Monkey Pictures chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I imagine it went like this (on the original film):
[5 NBA players who lost their talents guard the door].
Michael Jordan: Don't worry I'll deal with these guys. Hay how are you guys doing-
NBA players: We've been expecting you Michael Jordan.
Michael Jordan: Wow what the-
NBA players: Just give us the Looney Tunes and we'll let you go.
Michael Jordan: [Steps in front of the Looney Tunes] Look, I can't give you the Looney Tunes, ok? I have to help them to win a basketball game.
[Charles Barkley coughs fire, Michael slowed down. The NBA players unzip themselves and become the Monstars].
Bang (if i've got that right as the orange one): I'm here!
Blanko: [As Blanko unzips himself] Me too! [Blanko bangs into a basketball hoop] That hurt!