Reviews for Just Another Life
MancVamp chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Awww... Leo... You know what? That was absolutely beautiful... I was really touched. Fantastic story - thank you! I hope you write another one soon. x
brookesey chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
Loved it! super duper :))

write another one :)

not sure if I told you that mine is all up now - you asked me to tell you x x
MissPinderx chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Sad its the End :( Hope to see more Fanfics from you on being human :)
brookesey chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
is that the end? or is there more?
I love this story! I want more!
tell us what happens to Cass :))
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
So many twists and turns. Really enjoying this story and routing for Cass that she can indeed get her humanity back... She and Hal are so perfectly matched.

Looking forward to the next installment!

Best wishes, make-mine-a-kiaora
MancVamp chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Chapters 12 and 13

Wonderful! I bet Mr Snow didn't see that coming! Fantastic story-line, great pace. Really enjoying this story. Thank you!
MancVamp chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Chapters 10 and 11 (well, especially 11)

OMG! That was brilliant!
The descriptions of Mr Snow and Cass after... y'know... were fabulous - delightful reading and very well-executed story-line and plot - which is a rare thing. Very well done. Thank you.
paperclaire chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I got a bit behind, so please excuse me leaving a review for multiple chapters in one. It just gets better and better. The twist in the latest two chapters caught me totally off guard - I was expecting them to hold her hostage, etc etc, but what you've done is much more dramatic and sad for Hal. No idea where you're going, but I really want to find out.
ShoePigeon chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Oh this is so sad :'( I can tell why you had trouble writing it. I just went back and re-read the prequel, it all fits now, Hal really did love her, it's all really well written.

I'm going to be so sad when this is over, please write more

Shoe x
anyother chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Oh, poor Cass and Hal. She had it coming, but still...I can understand this was hard to write, but stories sometimes have a mind of their own, don't they? Already looking forward to the next bit!
brookesey chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
*shrieks loudly* how could he? how could Mr Snow do that? he is evil, evil EVIL!

I hope that Cass is still in there somewhere!
hurry up with the next chapter!
brookesey chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
just caught up on your story - love it! Love Hal, love Cass, love Jacob. Well, you know I love Hal ;))
who's come to get her? who who who?
write some more quick!
MancVamp chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Chapters 8 and 9

(starts with small RANT picking up from author's notes at the end of chapter nine - this review may contain SPOILERS)

Erm... No! Thank you for the possible SPOILERS in the author's notes at the bottom of chapter 9 - I really haven't figured 'that' out, whatever 'that' may be. But I would have been pretty cross if I had, after investing my time into reading your story!

I don't know why some writers feel the need to BLAB about their next chapter before we get to read it. XD

Anyhow... loved chapters 8 and 9. Chapter 8 was charming and sweet, and very well written.

I love the change in tension in chapter 9. It's subtle yet swift and Hal leaving Cass is sad and wistful.

So, someone comes a'knocking...

Looking forward to the rest of the story. Thank you very much.
paperclaire chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Aargh, cliffhanger! If you weren't such a reliable updater I'd be very upset!

Oh, and "Hal doesn't kill Cass" - hardly reassuring at the moment. :-)
brookesey chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I'm loving it! love the last chapter and this one! got a bit behind with your fanfic cos I'm getting a bit obsessed with putting mine up here lol

oooh - Hal is so lush! don't care whether he's all romancey or a bad boy - I love him!
going to read the other chapters later x x