Reviews for Pride and Punishment
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 35 . 10/22/2014
this was a great read. I am looking forward to reading the sequel soon.
Blackwolf527 chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
I love the song on chapter 25!
Bluebearsweetie chapter 36 . 9/28/2013
Great story with a great plot line. Your character Kiera is an amazing character. She is one of a kind. She and Loki just click together. Hope you pull through with the sequel. I would love to know what happens between these amazing characters. Keep up the great story line and original plot. Will look out for the sequel. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
Great job
SelfDiagnosed chapter 35 . 5/23/2013
Holy crap. Beautiful ending T_T can't wait for the sequel :D
LittlebittyyPrincesskiller chapter 35 . 4/7/2013
Mwahahahahhahahaha I love you can't wait for the sequel
noukinav018 chapter 35 . 4/7/2013
Wow! Thank you for posting! I truly enjoyed every inute of it. Yah! Sequel! I can't wait!
CrystalClear98 chapter 35 . 4/6/2013
!is there not more?
Taeniaea chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
cool story
Dustin Shadbolt chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Great ending! Can't wait for the next one. :)
LittlebittyyPrincesskiller chapter 34 . 4/1/2013
mwahahahahahaha I love youououououououououo! Made my night. Seriously though I love this story so much
xxyangxx2006 chapter 34 . 4/1/2013
This is interesting. Can't wait to see what her time in Asgard will be like. That and Loki's punishment should be interesting to read about. Keep up the great work!
LittlebittyyPrincesskiller chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
aaahahahahaha I legit just found your story today and I've reead all of it aaahahhah I love you and this story please update I literally cannot even right now!
xxyangxx2006 chapter 33 . 3/23/2013
This is great! Love that Loki is going to be with Kiera but the worry about his punishment is great. Keep up the great work
Akuma's Raze chapter 33 . 3/7/2013
I love it! Update soon so I can read the last few chapters! You should make a sequel if their (Loki's and Kiera's) life after his punishment!