Reviews for Total Drama Ninja Warrior
PS2wizard chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
No offense to Brittany, buut she needs to just let Bridgette run the course. Is Dakota still mutated in this story though? You might want to clear that up in the next chapter.
PS2wizard chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I was right about DJ! I didn't want him to, I just wanted to be right. Somehow I doubt Bridgette will make it through the next challenge, Sadie has a 50/50 chance.
PS2wizard chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Even with DJ's muscle, I have my doubts about him winning.
PS2wizard chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Interesting story. Hopefully the contestants wiping out should be hilarious.
beserkerbeast chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I like how this is set up, keep it up
BB
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Yeeeeeeeeees yes yes yes yes yes yes yeeees. Gidgette moves on woooooooooooooooooooooooo
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Gidgette is up alright I favor them to win.
MorTay3 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Lmao at Lindsay...so like her. Aha
NAGANO1000 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OH MAN, BOTH TOTAL DRAMA AND NINJA WARRIOR TOGETHER! YOU ARE A GOOOOOOOD! A GOD, I SAY!
MorTay3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
So excited to read what's up next. Duncan didn't even mention Gwen. Lol

I'm an original cast fan, hope one of them win.

I like the heather, Alejandro and Justin triangle;)

Hope Courtney finds love in all this.

Can't wait for chapter 2!

Good job!
Frizzle1872 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hi, this seems really good, and I'm glad that this has an author that is very good at writing! -

I've never been an Aleheather fan, but I'm not very familiar with Justin and Heather, but I hope you go in that direction so I can be a faithful fan! :) I am thoroughly depressed that Gwen is here...blech. I know that she is a vital part to the series as a whole, but I hate her all the same, but I'm sure you'll do every character justice -

Also, I really hope that with Jo's confessional you were alluding to a Jo and Brick (I'm not very sure with their couple name) relationship, because if so, I will die of utter happiness :D But if not, then I will live by just knowing that you put them in this story!

And thank you for including Staci! I really enjoy her character and I'm glad that she's here! You've portrayed every character spot on and this sounds really interesting!

I can't wait for more! :D

Great chapter and update soon!

Have a nice day, and happy writing :D
Jada chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
LOVE TRIANGLE! LOVE TRIANGLE! LOVE TRIANGLE! WOOOO!

ANYWAY I LIKE IT!

I WANT TO BE IN IT! PLZ! AS MYSELF, JUS MOR AWESOME!