Reviews for The Spinning Wheel
doctorjay chapter 1 . 6/9/2013

Damn. You can write like da sh!t.
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was very interesting and Loki's punishment is quite clever and original. I like it a LOT better than some of the other versions I've read on this site.
The fight outside the concert hall was exciting but I admit it was a little bit hard to picture. Action scenes are awfully difficult to write..
Anyways, thanks for the story. :D
LG CaRa
theredrobin chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I definitely enjoyed this plot, but your writing stye is what really caught me. You have some seriously great lines in here; I especially liked, "She needs to get Barton outside, she thinks, watching the undoubtedly expensive artifacts behind her turn to a slumgullion of melted metal and color. Dali would have been proud."
DietCokeLemon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wonderful and breathtaking, just like the piece of music you used in the story a very thought-out plot. I'm looking forward to read more from you :)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
loki! i know that feeling thor! i know that feeling!
trotthefox chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great plot, great writing and great character development as well. You get another gold star.
AccountDeleted UserInactive chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I don't see Loki as pure evil at all, and freeing Clint like that didn't seem like an apology. It was perfectly in character for Loki in that state of mind. He frees Clint because that plan is finished, it's over, and he doesn't get any pleasure or satisfaction from it anymore. Or from anything, I feel like. And god was that sad.

The balance between the two points of view-Natasha and Loki-was perfect. You switched between Natasha's high energy, high action perspective on Earth and Loki's drained, almost apathetic view of the world seamlessly. Literally drained, and the passages describing his punishment/current state of being contained your best writing, I think. Stuff like: "He sleeps to dream and Yggdrasil sings the songs of a billion voices in the form of bubbles. The Norns use his energy to nourish the taproots while Loki's physical body floats in suspended animation, ghost-white in the depth of the well."

Yes. THAT is good. That's a devastating punishment. It strips away the Trickster, his mischievous nature, his need for chaos-everything that makes him himself-and leaves only his intellect, with no impetus to use it. He just floats and thinks and doesn't care. Seriously, it makes me sadder the more I think about it.

That's my fic request for you, okay? Free him. Bring him back.
l chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was interesting. I was looking for a fic where Clint has a trigger. Though i wish there was more Clint and Natasha in this. Or even just more Clint. I don't see Loki letting Clint go like that, cuz Loki's pure evil, except in the end i guess. But almost every super villain ends up apologizing at the end which does nothing except make the hero feel sadness and regret. I'm talking about the comics btw. Anyways, thanks for this, Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D