Reviews for Tongue Tied
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
What a jolt to his invisible
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Gee, that is so sad
gi-freakazoid chapter 52 . 11/24/2014
A really cute story!
DeeFC chapter 51 . 10/19/2014
I loved this story. It was wonderful seeing Edward come out of his shell once he and Bella became friends and beyond. Thank you for sharing your fic with us.
thunnababy chapter 53 . 9/29/2014
Hey Ellen,
I'm still looking for my "Edward" but so far no luck in the super market! LOL See the problem is I am no spring chicken but i don't look or feel my age and most men that I'd be interested in want the younger hot chicks! Lol. And so it goes. Aisle Eight will be up next! Maybe I can pick up some tricks. Lol.

Looking forward to digging in more of your work. :)
Renata Nunes chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
My hearrttttttt ..só beautiful and sensitive. I cant wait for them to know each other better.

Running to the nexo!

Xoxo from Brasil
Renata Nunes chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Thank God she changed from what she was thinking before! Phew!
Renata Nunes chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Ownnnnnn I hope she takes pitty on him! Hope she is different like it's suppose to bd! Running to the next!

Coxo from Brasil!
Renata Nunes chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Oh...poor Edward. But I really love this kind of. The troubled ones. And I am dying to see what Bella will do :) tcham tcham tcham tcham
Renata Nunes chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I follow you on Twitter and saw you talking about your fic. And here I am...already Enjoying it! I loved the change, I mean, it begins with an Edward story...

Kisses from Brasil!
thunnababy chapter 52 . 9/29/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It has had me riveted to my iPad since I started it 16 hours ago, giving up a few hours for sleep.
You are a very talented writer and I will check out your other stories as well.
One comment I have, and this is in no way to be taken as criticizm, however, I myself have found it wise not to depend too easily on spell check because it isn't fail safe. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
Thank you for sharing your talent Ellen. Big hug!
thunnababy chapter 51 . 9/29/2014
Sweet.
thunnababy chapter 50 . 9/29/2014
Loved this chapter and how Alice a de Rose were their for her when she saw him, in all his glory! Beautiful chapter Ellen.
thunnababy chapter 49 . 9/29/2014
i won't be surprised if once he was tested and proved how brilliant he was he would immediately qualify for the university of his choice.
thunnababy chapter 48 . 9/29/2014
Great chapter. Esme finally is doing something right for Edward.
1,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »