Reviews for A New Life
Capn chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Every thing seemed very elementary. Kind of how people talk in a childrens book. And it seemed like you tried to make everything fit and connect way too neatly. It made your story really hard to digest.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I feel bad to say that, but you may want to work on your language, which is kind of feeble. I hope you won't be discouraged by my review. It is good to have you writing JA stories, but you can do better.
SparklingEnchantress chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
This story has reignited my Jack/Audrey love (not that it ever went away but still). Recently I have found myself re-watching a lot of my favorite Jack/Audrey moments and it's thanks to this story. I've been reading since the beginning and I realize I only reviewed once, my apologizes. See normally I read fanfiction updates through my iPod and get too lazy to review then. Anyways, sorry for babbling I am so anxious to read the next chapter, to see how you'll have Jack and Audrey come together. I mean they've already shared a kiss, but the still have a lot to discuss, a lot to hash out, a lot of making up to do. Can't wait for more! Great Job, keep it up(:
FranzF chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Yes! let them get back together please
update soon
SparklingEnchantress chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wow, I am really enjoying your take on what could've happened between Jack/Audrey after season 7. Very intrigued to see where you take this, and if Jack/Audrey can finally get their "happy" ending! Keep up the great work!(:
CharlieRoseJA chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This story is super cute! I can't wait for more!

Just so you know i think you updated chapter 14 of one of your other stories as chapter 3 of this one haha but yeah as I said I'm very excited to read more of this one!
FranzF chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Great start

I'm very curious to see how their meeting goes

Please update soon
Rainybamboo chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You are the main reason why we still have new Jack Audrey story! I've read most of your stories. And I am really looking forward to this one.