Reviews for little girls grow up to be
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This shows a lot of promese. Perhapse make it into a series.
erichai chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Honestly, Asami can wear slight hysteria, cockiness and cruelty well (aside from her usual badass- and sexiness lol). I really like this au!Asami and if you were to continue with this, yeah, I would so read and enjoy the hell out of it ;D Anyways great job and what a fun ficlet this was! I'm actually a big fan of your TVD stuff as well, so the fact that you also write for LoK makes fangirlishly giddy :)
bkah chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
please write another 3 pretty please
bkah chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
love love love this, urgh equalist asami was perfect and mako as well urghhh they need to have babies xD
teamasami chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
huh. i actually like !asami is hot and i can imagine a relationship between her and mako to be even hotter.
Boebliek chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
OMG OMG OMG!

I want this to continue! XD

This was fucking hot and sexy and awesome,

love it, LOVE IT SO MUCH 333

Your evil Asami is perfection :D
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Seriously loving this right now. Especially the unfinished title. And this evil, cynical, dangerous, equalist!Asami. The taunts were fabulous. It reads so smoothly and flows brilliantly.
theMidnight.Rainfall chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Man, that was hot. Way to twist Masami from its cutesy core to something dangerous and alluring. I loved it.

I love the idea of Asami being an Equalist - but then I'm a sucker for betrayal stories. While I don't think it'll happen in canon anymore, I did like this bit of an AU. It was very nicely written and I loved the way you wrote Asami.

Remi