Reviews for Kill Me
Heavychop chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
As if I'm watching a korean drama :P
But it's good anyways. Detail describtion. Nice piece.
But I seriously don't Squalo will die that easily.
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
This doesn't make sense at all ! Why in the world will Squalo just DIE THAT EASILY ! Seriously !? Just died because he got f***ing drowned by water !? ( including being grabbed, not to mention thightly, on the troat )
Hello, he suffer from things much more than that OK ? He was "killed" by a shark, bitten to "death" by Zakuro, & most likely on other missions that we never heard of before, but..., nevermind...
WHY IN THE F***ING WORLD DID YOU MAKE SQUALO DEAD ! ? ? ? I demand an answer ! ( apart from the fact that this IS an angst story... )

I want Squalo to be alive ! Nothing is even solved yet ! Does he even know that Xanxus has feeling for him ? ( Well, it's not stated here so... ) Why did he mutter Dino's name in his sleep !? I want to know the answer to all that !
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I like your style of writing, but the story is way too unacceptable, stupid I'd say.
Heavychop chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hi Azael-san.
The way you describe how the sadistic Xanxus torture Dino in jealously and how he wants to make Squalo his possession is awesome indeed. But the whole story felt like if I'm watching a Korean drama. And Xanxus really doesn't feel like the usual bad ass he was. I seriously don't think Xanxus, a high and mighty boss will dirty his hand in such way. So if he is likely to kill Dino and Squalo, killing himself won't be a possibility since that he won't give a damn even if he wreck the whole world. And I don't think Squalo will die that easily too...
Anyways, it's just a fanfic and most importantly, a yaoi so all this really doesn't matters right? A jeaulous Xanxus kills his enemy and lover then kills himself. Not bad. I'll give this a 7 out of 10 for an overall.
BLEAH-IM-EVIL-STAR chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
awesome story:D i love how u portray the angst in the whole story, oh a jealous xanxus love it3

sadistic personality/shot