Reviews for Ranma/ Jet Set Radio; 'Styl'n'
RussianJedi01 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Yeah, maybe that found be a good idea for DLC for JSR for PC Steam, PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita, iOS and Android.
RandomReview chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
awesome, i wish they actually made this game, i would probably have three copies. the first two would have laser burns from playing it over and over.

fusing ranma into jet set radio just sounds like something ranma would do anyway...if he could skate. but grinding phone lines, car hopping, traffic dodging, high speed combat, yeah that sounds right up his alley.

the way you write prof. k is great and i liked where the story was going maybe if you get a chance you could write a couple more chapters i wouldn't mind reading the rest
Luna J. Fontanini chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
You write great and you obviously know both stories, but i have a suggestion; Happosai, Genma and Soun should join the action, just another challenge for them to face, then, possibly, a three way skate-war between Ranma, Taro and Happosai
Jckidsmart chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
This is good you should continue.
A Lonely Gray Kitsune chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
Nice use of the rollerblading aspect - particularly in the Ranma/Taro fight, and its interesting to see where the characters are ending up in this - but perhaps more visual description of the Wrecking Crew themselves would be nice. Looking forward to more.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
This was a fun chapter here, and I'm looking forward to where you go with this story.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
This is so much better than that R-rated heap of rubbish you call a , and by the way, I'm going to use your characters in my fanfic. Say goodbye to Ranko the Hentai, bozu-baka! HAHAHAHAHA!
KurayamiryuAku666 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
i liked your story it was very different keep writing
Leina chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
Brains, beauty AND she skates. Impressive.
joker5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Are you going to write more? This seems like it has a lot of potential, so keep up the good work.
Also, cheers to you for combining good anime with a good game.
~joker5
A Lonely Gray Kitsune chapter 4 . 12/28/2002
Pineapple heads... Gouji!

Heh... heh...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jesis... keep writing this. ITs awesome.
Angelfish chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
great story, keep it up!plz!
Lup1n3 chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
Thanks a lot. Just when I'd gotten over my JSR and JSR:F addictions...

This is great, keep it up.
Jester Of Doom chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Hey baby! keep pumpin this funky tale out! it wouln't be right to leave us hangin after gettin the groove goin ya hear!

Oh, and before i skate outta here DJ Professa K i can see bein Kasumi, ya dig? _
EternallyLost chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
I'd really like to come up with some really helpful and inspiring comments, but the best I can come up with is, "This kicks ass." Keep writing, or I'll be forced to hurt you.