Reviews for Sweet Little Sixteen
MrsMusicAddict chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
I usually don't review on finished stories, but I just had to. Why? Because I cried. That might not say much, until you take into account that I haven't been able to cry in over a year. Not like this anyway. I only cried when one of my pets died. But that was it. But this story.. This made me cry, and maybe it sounds weird, but thank you for that. Your writing is truly amazing. I already knew from Lessons in Being a Man -which I also read-, and what I probably will experience with your other stories as well

Honestly, I should have stopped when the warnings came. When you told us the story wouldn't particularly have a happy ending, I should've stopped. I am not in the right mindset or anything else than happy endings, but of course I was too engrossed in the story to actually stop reading. Then the death warning came, and I figured it'd be Kurt, since he was in hospital already, but then no.. It was Blaine. I seem to have attract stories in which Blaine dies. This wasn't the first. And I was actually kind of angry of how he died. How unfair it was. It would have been "acceptable" if his dad had actually beat him to death, or if the guys did it, but no, he had to loose his balance and fall down the stairs. Doesn't matter if that was probably his dad's intention. Just the fact that he basically overcame it all, and then falls down the stairs is just too awful to comprehend.
The prologue made me smile and cry some happy tears for Kurt, and the beautiful statement Blaine wrote. This was truly a wonderful story, and I enjoyed reading it!

Just a little sidenote: Can I go back in time and throttle the people back then? I will never understand it. Never have now either. Maybe it's because I live in the Netherlands and we are pretty okay with things for as long as I've been around (almost 20 years) but it shouldn't matter. I've had Ancient Greek in school,and we actually learned about the culture as well, and it pisses me off how it could all be okay to have a boy on the side next to your wive and whores 1500 years ago, but that when love came into play 60 years ago it was an abomination.. Where did it go wrong!? I am just glad we are improving a little bit more every year, and hopefully one day everything will be okay and everyone will be equal.

Sorry, that my sidenote turned out a little longer than planned. Sorry that my review turned out longer than planned. Hope I didn't bore you!
And once again, thank you for writing this story, it was truly beautiful!
Mango chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Are all your stories about klaine? Not that I'm complaining.
lucky333123 chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
The endin made me smile and cry at the same time.
BAEchor chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
So I have to say that your epilogue literally reduce me to tears! I'm NOT kidding. such a wonderful story! And the little letter speech thing Blain wrote was just so beautiful! Don't get me started on the actual story!;) yeah so I lived it !
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read - 20/7/13 good job -Ameanah 333
LvSammy chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
Thank you for finishing this. You took some definite risks with it, but they worked out well for the story you wanted to tell here. Good luck with your novel!
Razer206 chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Even though I hate that Blaine had to die, I really loved your story!
I also hate that I'm still crying, because the ending was so damn beautiful and sad.
You're a great writer!
Thanks for sharing!
past decembers chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Oh my gosh, can I just say that this was amazing? Your story really shows how far we've come, in terms of the LGBTQ movement. I love this, so much. Thank you for writing it.

And even though I'm sad that Blaine had to die, I think the death made the story that much better - it showed that that type of thing really happened and probably still happens, and made the story all the more realistic. Again, I love this!
klainepuppylove chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Beautiful, beautiful ending. Kurt's speech was just...flawless. I loved reading this story, you are a great writer.
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
What a perfect ending to what a perfect story. Xx :)
Murgy31 chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
I will miss your stories. They were exceptional, but is there a place where you will post when you publish something? I would love to read your original work too. Thank you for writing for us.
Irenka26 chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
This is one hell of a sad story :( :( :( My heart breaks every time I read this kind of stories...I fucking hate when one of them dies :( :( (
But this is absolutely beautiful story anyway and I'm glad I stuck to the end !
Sofia chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Felt nice to have a somewhat happy ending after all the sadness. And as usual you're writing is great.
Thank you for this story and good luck with the novel. I hope to see you writing fanfiction again.
whitesheepcbd chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Great ending to the story. I was shocked when you actually killed off Blaine, but now I see where you were going with it. Best of luck to you in writing your original novel, and all your future plans.