Reviews for They're Crazy The Both of Them
glossier chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
wow i'm loving ur hey arnold fics
Pheebs22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hey! Just now got a chance to read it - love it! I like this characterization of Gerald - knows whats up and maybe even understands that Helga isn't so bad. The way you write his voice is PERFECT. I can just imagine his voice from the show saying all that narrative stuff in his "keeper of the tales" voice. Awesome!
JupiterSun11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is the cutest fic ever! It was light and very humorous. Especially when Arnold got his head stuck. (It had to happen sometime, right?) Ha ha. Definitely made my day. Keep up the great writing!
Nep2une chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I lmfao! I would of paid to see him trying to get his head unstuck. That was priceless. What did they think to find in a small cave. Gerald is not as blind that he always pretend to be.
Ms Frosty chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Excellent job here! It was really fun to read all about Arnold's and Helga's relationship from Gerald's perspective, very neat and original. And yes, you've put a smile on my face with your story, how can I hate it?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very nice one-shot. Cool idea about showing Helga and Arnold's relationship from Gerald's Point of View.

Keep the good writing.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Good history. Gerald is fun and cool. And, he likes likes Pheebs.

┬┐Can i hope the Phoebe's view? pleaseeeee? :D

Jajaja. Thanks so much for write his history,
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This is so cute! I love your introspective little oneshots. I hope you keep writing them! You have a very good sense of the characters, and your writing flows easily. I hope to see more from you on the jungle movie, I love the way that all your fics are interconnected.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Exllcent and funny fic
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I loved it!

Great job with Gerald's point of view.
4ElementGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
THIS WAS HALARIOUS. I LOVED THE HEAD PART.