Reviews for Family Ties
BlazeVein chapter 1 . 9/26
Oh boy john was the worst father; you are breaking my heart. Poor Dean.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Can you please work on the following story in this series. I want to read what happens next.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
will you please start writing the sequel to this story, I love it and want more.
Mia chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
Really loved re-reading this, I just found this fic again after a few years XD. Your characterization was fantastic and the plot felt true to the characters. Thank you!
aapenname chapter 4 . 9/18/2017
I know I'm Johnny ComeLately, but this is really good. I was really bummed when Joan of Arc was cancelled and I love the way you integrated the two shows. Kinda bummed we won't get to see Sam's reaction but I love the way you used Mary and I loved that you surprised me with Pamela when I was expecting Missouri. Great job! Thanks for sharing!
reader50 chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
I loved the story, it was well written and I couldn't stop reading. Thanks for sharing.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Can you please write a sequel to this amazing story.
jebbypal chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
I dont know if i had missed this in the past or not, but it is awesome. Love it
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
This story. It rocks so hard. I love the team Joan and Dean became, covering each other's weaknesses and jagged edges so well.

Your crossovers are things of beauty.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
love it looking forward to more
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Honestly I really wish you hadn't ended it here. It seems like you pick weird spots to end your story's. Exspechelly Your Joan ones. It's like you wright a story until you get board and then put a complete onto your storys. But they don't feel finishen. In this story alone you could easily add another 10 or 20 chapters before calling it done.
Oxymironic chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I've always wndered why more ppk didn't try their hands at this. I mean, God's missing and thetes Joan talking with him. Love it.
Lionhearted21 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Amazing crossover!
dreameralways chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
This is a fabulous story. Do you intend to go any further with it? It feels like it needs more.
SpaceHead3 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This story is simply awesome! Please write a sequel!