Reviews for Breaking the Mold
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Oh, this is Good ! This is Great ! xD

But then, why was I stopped reading this before at chapter 11-12 I think...?

I seems always like 'Running' scene... Running and Chasing scene. lol
With end up the characters reach each other.

And I liked when Arthur finally snapped in school.

And I liked when Feliciano being cold toward Alfred for made Arthur sad. ;D Awwww

Little Peter!

Good to know they still together in the future and even adopted Peter!
Tea-and-scone-alliance chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
An adorable story all the way through, Arthur's childhood made me shed a tear and the rest was so good damn beautiful! Not sure about the ending though, it was adorable to have Sealand in it and trust me I love Sealand with my whole heart! Good job but if you had been a little bit more progressive with the relationship, which I mean by the whole thing was a little too fast for my perspective. As a writer myself I know how quickly you'd like to get to the whole lovey-dovey part of the romance, but from reading this it was a little to quick for my perspective.

Loved it all the way through and pay no mind to my tiny constrictive criticism, I am a sticky beak

LK :3
Jag älskade det!
boundbydad chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
fuckin ruin the moment you piece of shit dad
BlueAngelFox chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
XD l really like this

When the dad said holys- i was like
Its gilbert
Then you describe the man with blond hair .freaking. God...
Hi dad
StarLightsoxo chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I swear the whole time I read this story I was crying!
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Very adorable story! I was so worried about all the pain in the beginning. I did not want to read that all the way through the story. I felt so bad. Thanks you for turning the sad situation happy. 3
TheGothicHarlot chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Dear What People Call Me,

I am your new biggest fan. You think I'm kidding. I'm not. This piece is bloody brilliant. You have such a way with words! I mean, like any other atypical teenager, I have read my fair share of smut books. But never have I read one that goes into such excruciatingly beautiful detail! You have such a fantastic gift, and I need you to promise me you will never stop writing, no matter what anyone else may say. You got that?

Sincerely, Your Biggest Fan, The Gothic Harlot
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Lol, Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer, my parents wouldn't let me see it... Stupid R ratings...
AKnifeInMyLover chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
holy shit deja vu. i once had a classmate who hated everybody and never talked to anyone unless they talked to her, and that really never ended well. some days she would walk into class with bruises and cuts on her upper arms (i suspected she cut herself) i tried talking to her multiple times, but she refused to even look at me. one day, i apperantly said something that struck a nerve because she started yelling at me then i started yelling at her, then we both started crying and she told me her life story, i ended up being the only person she could talk to, then i introduced her to a few of my friends and now you couldnt seperate us if you tried
just-livin my life chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh! Poor Author!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
OMJ loved the story!
trinbob2000 chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
That story was amazing one of the best fics I've ever read, well done and kudos for you
Guest-sama chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
This is so wonderful!
I teared up several times and had the biggest smile on my face!
I love the ending and knowing that they stayed together.
I really love your writing style!
xKireyy chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this (:
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
*girlish squeal* OMG i luved this!
im deffinently reading ur others if they r anything like this!
-RantingFoxDemon22 or