Reviews for Insights to a badass family
Finn chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Loved all the chapters except the last one ehich was chapter 9.
Update please
assantra chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Ok so its Valentines Day. When can we expect an update to this and the Badass Family series? Soon I hope.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Angel of the woods chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Quick question. Is that a Buffy quote you are paraphrasing? If so, can you please tell me which character said it? thanks.

locardxchange chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Very different and engaging, looking forward to more chapters.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Loved it!
Gage39 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Awesome story! Loved how you had a cross-over with almost every single one of my favorite TV shows and movies! Really good!
Adelphia1928 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I really want to see that wedding. The AvengersSHIELD on one side and all the Slayers on the other. The amount of weapondry pressent would surely break any reacord if one exists, and I pitty any Big Bad who tries to attack.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
You are making me want to see RED.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I know if the state of Florida notary publics can (or at least could, some years ago) officiate at weddings. How/why is Fury legally able to officiate at weddings? Did he buy one of those tax-dodge ordinations? Is he, as captain of the heli-carrier, able to marry them? ** And how did Buffy get diplomatic immunity? If she's Lady Elizabeth Summer Giles by adoption, than Rupert Giles is an earl, marquis, or duke. (The daughter of a viscount, baron, or baronet would be the Hon. Elizabeth rather than Lady Elizabeth.) But being a peer doesn't give you diplomatic immunity automatically. Is he working with the UN? Is he on the staff of the British embassy in Washington?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ah, so Nick Fury is cousin to the one Sunnydale High principal? (That school went through a lot of administrators.)
Shaybo27 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Wonderful story so far. I just love the idea of Buffy as Phil's niece now, and cannot get the Tony/Buffy pairing out of my head. Great job :)
farawisa chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
loved the chapter. although it was sad. i'd like to see how the scoobies meet buffy's family and how tasha got to know her wife as well. hope to hear more from you!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Awesome chapter, I loved it.