Reviews for Epic Rap Battles Of History: Episode 14
Villain84 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lol that was great. I loved it.

I have heard of The Room and Tommy Wiseau from when the Nostalgia Critic reviewed it. I don't know which was funnier; the movie or the review.

And I haven't heard of George Romero. I haven't seen many zombie moies, but I did see The Crazies, which was pretty good. He worked on that? Sweet.

And I liked how this was another rap battle that you gave a story too. And it was more about that story than the rap. I thought it was pretty creative, how you. Brought these two guys together and made them go head to head on a talk show, and a paranormal activity-style tape. Very cool, especially on the latter. And I think it would have been funny if Wiseau remade the Dawn of the Dead movies. I can see how that would piss Romero off.

I liked the rapping too. I actually listened to the Black Ops Zombie rap instrumental like you said, and it was pretty good. I liked it. And I thOught the lyrics you came up with were pretty clever. The beat held up well, and I like how through both the battle and the story, Wiseau kept reciting his famous lines from the movie. And I liked how Romero made those references to those other big horror movie stars like Englund (the only one I recognized).

So in the end, I'm going to vote that Wiseau won. Even though he seemed to die in the end, I liked his rapping more.

I'd say this is another stronger one of your rap battles. Good job!
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
oh hod its hard to choose since i dont know who these two guys are so im gonna say both :)