Reviews for Hit The Roof
Deda Altesse chapter 5 . 7/30
I don't like her either.
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I would like see where this going. Please update soon.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
good story so far
Lauri3n chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
This is great!
Samantha chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
OMG! This story is amazing! Please update soon!
Rioux chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Holy crap.

That was an epic showdown.

Also, I loved how you incorporated the "key" theme in right at the end after I began thinking you forgot to include it.

Awesome work.
Rioux chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
When I was a kid, I always thought they were a weird couple too. I enjoyed the interaction between them. It felt IC even though it's not something they'd cover in the show. Nice work as usual.
Dannis chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
THIS FIC IS BRILLIANT. Thank you for writing ;D I adore Jack-centric fics and ones written as well as this are hard to come by!
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Thumbs up dude. Good work :D
woodlandfairykirk chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
a really great read so far! Everyone is totally in character... And you are right about the Wuya/Chase shinanigans... From annoying ghost to supermodel gorgeous, she still is not on Chases level(:
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I agree with your mom. EWWW XP
Chase is awesome, but Wuya is just... Bleh. She's an alright character on her own, although I think she was more entertaining as the purple ghosty thing that followed Jack around. I have a very difficult time picturing her and Chase as an actual couple.
But I digress. The fic has been pretty interesting so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress with Jack and his new Wu. Jacklove :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
wow this is so good! i only read the first 2 chapters but omg it's really cool. i love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
(As a quick note I spelled Raimundo wrong in my last review. Sorry about that.)

I never thought of Jack Spicer's parents as drunks before but it made for a good setting for the chapter.

It might just be me, but I think that the pendant ShenGong Wu is making him act more mature already...I guess I'll just have to wait and see, huh?

Thirdly, it's cool that you included Katnappe even though she's a very minor character. It keeps it feeling like the actual show.

Update soon,

Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Okay, what I have to say about this fic is that you're one of the only writers I follow who actually cares about the good guys /and/ the bad guys. You got Ramundo IC but your Jack was IC too. Even their master (Fung? Master Fung?) acted the way he did in the cartoon. Clay snoring was hilarious, even with the serious subject matter.

I hope the part of the summary that says this is a part of a 100 prompt challenge was true, because 100 chapters of your work is an amazing concept.

Great work!

Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I remember Jack Spicer. He was one of my favorite characters as a kid. The more episodes I watch (Thank god for Youtube!) the more I can't believe I forgot how funny he is. Growing up does that, huh?

This chapter seemed like a good combination of the description in the first and the dialogue and IC-ness in the second one. I can't wait to see what this Shengong Wu does.

I'll review the other chapters too for good measure.