Reviews for Fading Away
Modern Venom chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
SHIT D:
Silverbellekait chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
1) love the plot
2) american school system: start school at age 5 or 6 (depends on your birthday) in kindergarten. Elementary school typically goes through 5th grade (so kindergarten, first grade...fifth grade). Some elementary schools include 6th grade, but typically 6-8 is middle school. Then high school is 9-12, you graduate at approximately 18, and go on to college if you wish. Depending on the size of the school in question, the grades may be shuffled a bit between schools (elementary, middle, high). Also, most kids go to 4K or four year old kindergarten before kindergarten, but it is (not yet) a requirement.
3) thanks so much for the story!
shiawasena neko chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I LOVE this story. I know you wrote it a while ago but it's fantastic so far. Poor Steve!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
UPDATE!
Sadie chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
What? No wait why isn't there more what are you doing I need more this is friggin amazing
Dragonfly-Moonlight chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I'm curious here. How is Barton not good at science when he's Dr. Barton?
Just here dreaming chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
I know it's been forever, but if you're still interested you should totally update this again, just found it and it's super good!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
It's ok... That happened to me to. X.X
A-Little-Help-From-My-Friends chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Probably one of the best Avengers fics I've ever read. Though I saw you haven't updated in quite a few months and I hope that isn't permanent as this story is fantastic :)
youwannabekate chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
One time, I was in chemistry, and my teacher said something about physical changes, like grinding, splitting, smashing...then i got this mental image of the Hulk sitting in piles of rubble going "HULK EXACT PHYSICAL CHANGE!"
No hopes.
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
This is amazing! I love how much detail and research is put into this, and I love all the family connections that the team has _ It's very bittersweet, and I can't wait for you to update this, because it really is a great storyline that you've created.
FudoTwin17 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
XD I luv it! Update!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
This story is amazing. I would love to read chapter eleven, this story has so much potential,PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT!
doodlechick12 chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
FINALLY there is someone with as big of a Chris Evans obession as me! Lolz. Your story is fantastic and the writing is great! I hope that you'll update as soon as you are able to.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012