Reviews for Deconstructing Dracula
Edlovesme chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
I love Emmett. I hope Rosalie comes to her senses soon. And how did we know Edward would show up? Little Alice likes to manipulate. Can't wait for more.
BlueLilyInDarkness chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
I'm so glad that you're back and I'm happy I get to read this story again. It's one of my favorites! You are such a good author. And even if you aren't going to post anything new, its good to see you back on the site.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Em got there too late. Darn it all. Rose went home with Royce. YUK she is really headed for trouble.

Bella is playing a game of hard to get with Edward and although I don't like games I think Edward deserves it. He thinks a lot of himself and Bella keeping him at arms length just opens his eyes and maybe they will get closer.

Jasper and Alice are just so right for each other.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
I just want to strangle Mike and if she even thinks about going back to him I would want to strangle her.

Rose is getting close to Royce and now she has flowers. Em is so much better for her but he is a little behind and hasn't met her yet. Oh Rose take a real good look at Em.

Bella is having fun with the Vampire thing and Edward sending her the rose branch totally got her interest in him right now.
Lady Ramona chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
Wonderful story!

Thank you so much...I needed a smile today!
Just Sus chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
Well, they are both still at a bit of an impasse...what's he waiting for?

Please post soon!

xoxoSus
Tiggrmommi chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Alice to the rescue!
Tiggrmommi chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Awww they both care so much...and Go Emmett! Dont let her walk all over you! Woot!
Tiggrmommi chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Damn it, more tears...
DarkBitterSea chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I hated Coppola's Dracula. I know you said Bella only like the images. What I didn't like was them creating a non-existent romance between Mina and Dracula. And they sucked all the likable qualities out of her. In the book I found Mina to be a strong heroine. One to join the men on the adventure and was devoted to Jonathan in an equal relationship. I only read it once, but that's what I got out of it.
Edlovesme chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Holy crap! Poor thing, what a mind fuck. Mike go home.
Just Sus chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Oh, no! what a clusterfuck!

Next chapters, please!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
I think Edward is very cool...I can't wait to hear what his truth is!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Oh, she's so whipped already! She's gonna ignite once he does anything to her!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
Oh, this is so much fun!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »