Reviews for Deconstructing Dracula
RFM86 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This story looks very interesting! And since Halloween is right around the corner, I thought it was the perfect time to start it.
REgrrl chapter 40 . 5/12/2013
Thank you for sharing your fabulous story. It's so well done. Hope that others take the opportunity to read and see just how well written and addicting it is.
REgrrl chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
Amazing reconciliation for the characters. You build the backdrop for the setting in Whitby perfectly and then layer the emotional reunion on top. This fic simply doesn't have enough reviews, but let me say I am thoroughly impressed with the writing. Thanks for sharing your story. It is so well conceived and executed.
REgrrl chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
Stellar.
betsmecullen chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
Oh, Rose. What are you gonna do?
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
"Rose, I came to London to work on my dissertation, not find myself." This sounds foreboding or at the very least, foretelling. And I love this Emmett. He's gonna be a good friend if not more.

On to next chapter.
betsmecullen chapter 40 . 4/21/2013
Love this ending. You nailed it.

I can just see Rob sitting at a desk writing in a journal and then all these scenes playing out on film. I really hope you'll try to pitch this to a studio after you've written the screenplay. I think it'd make a wonderful movie!

On to the last chapter.
betsmecullen chapter 39 . 4/21/2013
Oh, this is a really good chapter. I love how it's turning out.

betsmecullen chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
I love how you've worked some similarities to Twilight series. Edward's supreme control and need to protect Bella at all costs and Bella's realization of the path of destruction in her relationships with Jacob and Edward in Eclipse. Along with some sexy times like those in "Master of the Universe" or "The Office" (I'm reading Beautiful Bastard now!)

betsmecullen chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
Yay! She did it! I can certainly understand how she feels. I don't have a PhD, but I've lived a long life.

I'm gonna start calling anything with alcohol "hooch". LOL

betsmecullen chapter 36 . 4/21/2013
EPOV wins every time and he's ridiculous! He's almost as bad as a teen age girl in his behavior.

betsmecullen chapter 35 . 4/20/2013
Wow! She's so much better than when she first arrived in London. The clarity she's received through her accident has turned her into a deeply introspective and eminently wise as to where her life is headed. She did the best thing by actually closing her relationship with Mike down. And not giving Edward a chance to give up on their relationship. ;-)

betsmecullen chapter 34 . 4/20/2013
Oh, damn. This chapter started out so well, then got steamy hot in the middle and became so painful at the end. I'm surprised she was able to reach such a calm, logical decision without breaking down. Maybe she is getting better.

betsmecullen chapter 33 . 4/20/2013
I absolutely love how much Edward thinks of Bella and how she's recovering along with her long term potential. And I can't live without Emmett's sharp sense of sarcasm. LOL

betsmecullen chapter 32 . 4/20/2013
So glad he was able to help her feel better.

177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »