Reviews for A Matter of Importance
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Cute. . I liked it bunches :)
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Love this.
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ouch!
Shadow Smith chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved it! Can't wait for the one! Haha just when I thought Thor couldn't possibly get any hotter, he puts Hawkeye over his knee... *melts*
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I liked this.
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I expect Thor packs quite the wallop, especially on a human backside. Should have listened to reason.

Love the end -

"Are you going to do that to your brother?"
"Yes. Why?"
"Because I can't imagine even he will be able to carry on misbehaving after a trip over your knee."

Oh, never underestimate the stubbornness of Loki.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aww, poor Clint, but it did help him. I liked that Thor cares for his team mates and that he compared Clint to Loki. I loved Clint's line at the end.
Entropy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Another great fic from this universe. I think you do the characterisation of Hackeye really well, and Thor also. Poor Loki, in for it again.
LadyLoki chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love your stories! Please write more, they're wonderful! :D
Myka Belle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You've been writing a lot of Thor & Loki fics lately...don't you dare stop! These are fabulous :) I love them! Especially this one. Aww, poor Hawkeye. I guess he'll think twice before he feels unimportant again, eh? Haha, I'll bet. Keep 'em coming :)
KatieDee15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading these 'Avenger spanking fics.' I've even bookmarked your profile on my desktop so I can check and see if there are any new ones. This one was amazing, and I especially love the one with Loki and Thor. I think it's called Clear as Mud? Brilliant. Please keep them coming(: