Reviews for Apocalypse
nurjen08 chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Glad you have finally updated this story. Had to go back and re-read it. So far it looks like everything is going to hell in a hand basket. I do love the fact that you are using characters that you've created. It adds more depth to the story rather than just another apocalypse Buffy and team have to fight off. The rest of the Buffy characters are just like how they are in the show.

From the end of the world stand point the gang needs to figure out what they need to do and fast. Not only that find a place that is safe or at least try to.

Continue to update please )
Tluvsdotty chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
This is so good im an addict! Can't wait for the rest!
ba2006 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Loved this chapter :)
Angellufy chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Now I am waiting more. The First is right. Daristos took the daughter The Slayer and The Vampire never saw personally? He is so being kicked back to Hell!
Caspican Duck Duck chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Wow, you're setting a great tone here. I like Nikon and Mary quite a bit. The only thing I might offer is that some of the dialogue seemed a little stilted but other than you've done a tremendous job in creating a wonderous atmosphere of dread. Looking forward to seeing what happens!
Caspican Duck Duck chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I really enjoyed this! A solid opening stanza that got me hooked and wanting to read more. Just watch a couple of small spelling errors but other than that this a great start to what is a story I am looking forward to continuing!
SpyAgent001 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
HA HA HA. I can't help but laugh at the fact that Angel thinks he is doomed when he thinks of his relationship with Buffy. It's both sad and funny.
As for Mary and Nikon, I understand them. I can also understand Mary's pain. She went through the same thing as Buffy.
Well, I can't wait to see how Katarina manages.

L
Angellufy chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Daristos is such a stupid fellow! Kathy has a vampire father and three slayers in her family, including her own mother. He is going to pay for that! Buffy should finish him... and rob The First's honor... eheheheh
Angellufy chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Oh oh! They are going after BA's little princess? Really? Don't they know anything. You don't mess with the slayer's boyfriend, which is now a family! I'm so dying to see Daristos get his ass well kicked back to Hell!
SpyAgent001 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
OH NO! Well, Katarina is in trouble now. As for The Apocalypse sword, interesting. I hope Buffy gets to use it soon.
nurjen08 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Wouldn't let me review yesterday but no biggie. Of course Buffy has the sword she's Buffy. But now this Doritos demon yes I'm calling him Doritos can't help it is after something else...grr that won't sit well. But then again Buffy is making him mad but that seems to be a trend with her. Looking foward to more )
nurjen08 chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
One I keep wanting to call Daristso Doritos kinda takes the big macho demon thing away that or subconsciously I want Doritos. Moving on.
Dawn still has the energy from when she was the Key? Interesting and now she's going to open up dimensions for them. Well I say Buffy's going to get the sword and take it right out of stone just like she did with the scythe and then go kill some demons.
And they're going to go after Angel aren't they? What are they going to do? No don't bring Angelus back. Don't hurt Angel! Please...
Angellufy chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Wow! Loved this chapter! Daristos seeing through his sister just kind of reminded me of Voldemort and Nagini/Harry.

Daristos now is the one with fear. He found someone he can't take the hope away. Buffy has her friends, her sister and Angel, but more than anything she has a daughter she never knew existed. That alone is one good reason for her to fight. She will fight to see her little girl... and there won't be even ten Daristos standing on that path.

Go Buffy!
nurjen08 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Ok caught up and can't wait to see what happens and now I kinda want to catch up on typing my end of the world story I'm so far behind. Hope Buffy kicks some major butt. So what happens next? Angel and Buffy have a kid? Well most stories I've come across they do because of that one day which is always sad because Angel had to hide it and couldn't just stay human and I'm going to stop ranting about that because it doesn't get me anywhere. Looking foward to the next update
SpyAgent001 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Ah, Daristos is in trouble now! Rita was annoying, but necessary to the plot. I'm glad she died in a very painful way at the hands of a prist. Father Michael is pretty cool.