Reviews for The Storyteller's Tales
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I love how you put tow of my most favorite shows together: The Storyteller and the THUNDERCATS! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!-Peace Out! ;D
P.S.
I hope you continue this!
Groomer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
U sotry suck, red mr grimjaws sotries for gud ideasa
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That is a beautiful cover image you have for these stories. The stories are really good also. Nicely written, detailed, and perfect for all ages. I remember something about the storyteller on HBO but not much. I think I'll have to try and find them online thanks to you.

Ignore the spammers and trolls and give us more please.
fan fan 92556 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I wil evisrte you. Chew u r bone suc ut ur marow. Mak a cup ot of u r skul frm whch I wil drnk all your blod and GAIN yur gramar!
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
u sotry sucks man u make fun of mrgirmjaw but ur sotry is ful of grammar falts, learn to read an make good sotries.
Anzu Fan chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Ah, I have read stories based off the same, but never the original. The one I read was a scary story for kids where the hero is actually afraid of a mouse, not monsters or ghouls. But I like this version better, for it's more sensible to fear losing one's love. Especially nice also is the use of the name 'Leander' as I have plans for that name in the distant fic future.

This read much like a fun old fairytale, perhaps even more so than the others. Tobin grew on me as he got a little of FearNot's courage (nice ref to Tobin Wolf) and showed he wasn't such a bad guy after all. And the end was fun; Tygra with kindly sense of humor is fairy-tale enough, isn't it? Amazing what a few years can do.

Sorry the review came so late. I kept meaning to do it, but I'm like a dragon; I get distracted by shiny things like ideas and follow them, forgetting to come back. Or maybe that's a magpie...
The Cretin chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I really liked this chap. Truthfully, I had forgotten about this tale so thanks for jogging my memory. I must however, devote this review to Wilykat. I really dig how you've portrayed him in this story so far. Kat was always entertaining and many a good storyteller are also good entertainers. You convey that well through Kat. Can't wait to read more soon. Hope all is well with you. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I do gotta admit that you mesh the two mediums well. I like how you keep the spirit of both the FTs and the TCs true to form. Awesome job. I'll pick up again tomorrow. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well this is cool. I've seen the Teen Titans and The Gaang done up in fairytales. Now its the TC's turn and your first chap is a good start. Loved the choices made. Hey,...where would we be without storytelling ;) Off to read the next chap. Keep rockin
TCritic chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
FearNot wasn't one of my better liked Grimm tales but the way you presented it has changed my mind.

The way you blend Thundercats, Grimm, and Henson together is macial.
TCritic chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
My all time FAVORITE Grimm story has been brought to life with a Thundercats twist. I don't have the words to say how happy I am.
TCritic chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so beautiful, I was moved to tears.

A very well written ode to a classic story.
Heart of the Demons chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
The story of FearNot was something I couldn't take my eyes off of. I'm so glad you got back to updating "The Storyteller's Tales" - it was long overdue for an update. FearNot and his friend Mr. Tobin had an amazing journey together, from start to finish. The OS "ThunderCats" references I noticed are Mr. Tobin himself, a nod to "ThunderCats" creator Ted Wolf; the Baleful Swamp, which the Terrible Thing resides; and the Arrietta Bird from the Crystal Kingdom. You have a very awesome imagination. Do come back to "The Storyteller's Tales" when you can please.
Bronwynn chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This was a fun adaption of Fearnot with a ThunderCats spin. In the end, it was the storyteller who learned what fear was - a pleasant twist from the original Grimm tale. Reading this makes me crave the old Storyteller episodes.
IrishBug74 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This is another great chapter!