Reviews for Honor's Debt: Book 4 of The Carpenter Blueprints
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Really enjoyed the 4 stories, thanks for writing them
Tina chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Spectacularly well done! Thank you!
TroyWeb chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
Thanks for posting this on FFnet.

I really enjoyed reading your fan fic. Molly Carpenter is a interesting character for her own urban fantasy.
TroyWeb chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Well, that was a lot of twisty back stabbing from a White Court cambion. I didn't see that coming.
TroyWeb chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
the troll and rakshasa really deserve their own genre of Dresden Files fan fiction. You've done a great job with these OC characters. Their dialog is so funny.

Barter is also good. He passed on some good information to Molly in an entertaining manner.
TroyWeb chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Very entertaining running battle with the gargoyles. Molly is finding her inner Shield Maiden. I'm enjoying this more than the typical urban fantasy stories from Patricia Briggs, Charlaine Harris or Kim Harrison.
TroyWeb chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I like the way this last story is built around Molly's status as a Warlock. Her mental stability is shaky, her friends don't trust her anymore and the White Council just wants to kill her on sight. She's a true underdog in her fights, but doesn't give up.
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love the Carpenter Blueprints
Ol' Barnyard chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I enjoyed this tremendously. True to the spirit of the series and the characters. Thank you for a wonderful read. I will now search for more of your work.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I reed the 22 chapters, in my humble opinion they were fabulose, is like been writing by Jim Butcher, I enjoy every chapter, scale 1 to 10, I will seid 10.
Tanks to you
Maria Hernandez
CnConrad chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
I had to log in for this review.

Thanks for the great book. I don't know if this is the last in the series but it truly has been a fantastic companion to the Dresden series. With a little polish and a few continuity issues fixed this series could easily be cannon.

Your books have really fleshed out Molly's character and still fall inline with cannon Molly so well it's suprising.

Good luck with your future endevors.
petros308 chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Another great story! I love your work and don't understand why there are not more people following your stuff. it fits into the Dresdenverse so well.
mstrider chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
I absolutely love the stories you have written with Molly. I can't wait to read the final chapters ! Please keep up the great work !
narphoenix chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
OH CRAP! BARTER?! SHE GAVE AWAY HER PLANS TO BARTER?! THE BAD GUY?!
CnConrad chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
Well I just finished Cold days and am very pleased to say that your Molly fits in very well with butchers latest Molly.

That being said I know that you are not even finished with this story yet but you are going to have to write about Molly's first few days on her new *ahem* job.

Keep up the good work!