Reviews for With You
I'm Loving all of It !
la canelle chapter 21 . 1/5
I did love this story. It was well written.
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
Yes! Yes! Yes! Robin actually hit Starfire! I LOVE EVIL ROBIN! More like conflicted Robin, anyways. LOVE IT!
MarissaTodd chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
Awesome! I don't even ship RobRae usually, and I love this fic!
nereida.luna chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
Just love it!
erisol chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I like it.
erisol chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Well written I like it so far.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
There's a lot about this fic that I do and don't like.
Let's start with the good points:
You challenged yourself here by taking the show's plot & twisting it- to a much more pro-RobRae light. I thought the overall plot flowed fairly smoothly & enjoyed the nods to both Young Justice & the incident that started that Batman Beyond movie? Idk, it's been a long time since I've seen it, but I'm fairly sure that that Robin was definitely Tim Drake (but since this seems like a nice alternate universe-styled fic, I think you handled taking that bit of artistic license very well, so kudos to you!)
Having such prominent members of the League show up was a nice surprise, but also not one that I thought was completely necessary. At least not at first. Given time, I decided to let it go & just enjoy that little plot twist for what it was :) A pretty interesting change of events.

Now some things I want to nitpick over:
-The simple spelling/grammar mistakes. You mentioned having a beta half-way through this fic, I believe? All I know for sure is that spelling became much less of an issue as the fic progressed. Although I still question some sentence structure decisions & how your overall mood & tone came out. It felt very choppy in some places & I think if you'd take a little time to read over the earlier work done in this fic, you might be able to make some small improvements so the whole fic flows together. I don't know how many fics I stopped reading because the author had shown absolutely no improvement in their writing as they went along. Or never bothered with correcting simple mistakes. I feel like you have some potential with this fic & can still work to improve it.
-Starfire's characterization. My biggest pet peeve with this, was her use of contractions. Star would take "We'll" "don't" or "can't" and make it "we will" "do not" or "can not". She's supposed to have a "broken" grasp of english. Some might assume that she's talking much more properly or grammatically correct, when in reality, she doesn't understand the rules of the english language that allow her to shorten sentences, even if it's with a simple "can't". Otherwise, I think you've done a pretty good job with her. Her small moments of naiveté balance well with her other, stronger character traits, and you tried to balance her & Raven's opposite natures, but not to the point where it felt like you were beating a dead horse.
-just touching really lightly on everyone else's characterizations. I had some small nitpicks within each chapter or during certain moments, but I won't bring them up, since they were so minuscule. However, I wish that Beast Boy & Cyborg had much more active roles. It felt like you kept them sidelined pretty much whenever anything remotely romantic between our triangle here was happening, which saddened me. I feel like BB wouldn't keep his mouth shut, no matter what, and Cy would be eager to play peace-maker. Even the little reasons you gave... idk, they didn't sit right with me :T

Overall, I'm happy that someone took on this challenge & that they were able to balance everything that happened within the actual show's continuity fairly well. I look forward to reading your take on the second season, and I'm hoping to watch your improvement as you go along :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
XD I luv it!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
Plz update!
Alex chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
Love the story and i know that it'a a bit late ... but please explain why did you have to do it ? why did Starfire confessed ?
JLdark chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
What a great story! I really like it I always tough that Raven and Robin would make a better couple in the Teen Titans I mean they have a good connection. I liked every chapter of the story it was awesome to see Batman and other of the Justice League in the last chapter even if it was only a little but can't wait to read the sequel, many thanks for a great story.
Sumguy chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Cyborg went across the continent? WTF? How many hours did it take her to get him?
Supera99 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
what is this feeling, so sudden and new? lol wicked!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2013