Reviews for Upon the Stars
Snowy eevee chapter 5 . 5/7
I laughed so loud the soda I snoted out the soda I was drinking!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/22
So naruto and sasuke used the same sword...? There are two exact same swords?
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 2/22
Lol this is really interesting
Love that last bit abot anko
When will u update?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
Update it please
Skyray chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Wait so did he like tell his whole life story or something when talking to the Hokage? I expected him to make a sweeping summary and show off that sword-of-awesomeness as proof but looks like that didn't happen?
Bananarock509 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Oh my god come back to the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Aww...why didn't you update this fanfic? Well, most authors abandon their fanfics anyway, so I am not suprised. But, thank you for writing this fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
woah...dammit, update! u gotta update! this is awesome... oh i love the bow and cross-bow
The Eternal Forgotten chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Please update this story soon!
Nina Himmel chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
whoa! i love it! hehe
paracuties chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I like this idea! WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE THE STORY. It's really good, much better than some, and I just LOVED it when Sasuke was like, "Dobe?" and Naruto went, "Teme?" and I was like ! 'Cause Sasuke also came back! Exciting, except then you stopped writing. Hmph. Well, I must say, I love your writing, so keep writing!
monkey kix ass chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
so sasuke also winds up in this universe. should make for some interesting interactions between the two. and i wonder where gaara went. anyways, enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again soon.
Arashi-Kage-Namikaze chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
awesome continue
Kaminari Kage chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
awesome fic, pls update soon!
sillya chapter 5 . 2/18/2013