Reviews for THEY KNOW
Hi chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I loved it. R u gonna do more?
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
MORE CHAPTER MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS

Please note the 'S' on the end of those. This NEEDS a continuation like... *lightbulb* Tempe calling them in to help solve a murder case! Or just a heap of one-shots where Kit takes full advantage of their powers and... damn, I had that a minute ago, now I forgot what I was gonna say... anywho, my original request is DESPERATE
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
well i don't know about anyone else But ID love to read another chapter cause I like this story
libblepip chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
You're right about this chapter 'kinda really suck'-ing. You should really do another one or two chapters to elaborate on how the non-virals react to discovering about the virals dirty little secret. I think this is really good. It's got some of the best grammar and punctuation that I have seen on this site. Ithink you did a brilliant job.

libblepip (one of many nicknames)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
you should so continue
redandwhitetigers chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Now What? ARe we going to hear more of ? Write soon.
Zeus Lord of the Sky chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
One more chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I really love this story pleaseplease keep going its so good! and I love how you included Booth!
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
give it one more chapter!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
You should do one more where they show everyone what exactly they can do!

Ky
SaraiR chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love the story. Please update :D
rabbitlavell chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oh dang! I can't wait to see the parents reactions! update soon please!
Paperclip Chick chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
wow its been forever since ive reviewed somthing... lolz anyway loved it! ilove virals and i love bones! sothis is awesome! confusing a little but good and update soon!

Love,

Paperclip Chick
The One You Never Suspected chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Loved it! Is there going to be more? I sure hope so!

One thing I do question I the other wolf packs. I mean there is coops family andthe one pack they came across in the search for the treasure, but that is all there would be in the area. And another thing is that I feel like you just put Jason in it when he didn't need to be. It just felt like he was just thrown in there.

But other than that is was really good! You did a really great fight seen! Good job there! And I love the last line! It was simple, yet perfect!

I hope you do more!