Reviews for THEY KNOW
LilLinkGirl chapter 2 . 7/13
You know I hope that you might add more to this 'cause now that everyone knows it would make for some very interesting stories :)
bookgirl chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
It is up to you, but I know I won't more!
Hi chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I loved it. R u gonna do more?
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
MORE CHAPTER MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS

Please note the 'S' on the end of those. This NEEDS a continuation like... *lightbulb* Tempe calling them in to help solve a murder case! Or just a heap of one-shots where Kit takes full advantage of their powers and... damn, I had that a minute ago, now I forgot what I was gonna say... anywho, my original request is DESPERATE
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
well i don't know about anyone else But ID love to read another chapter cause I like this story
libblepip chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
You're right about this chapter 'kinda really suck'-ing. You should really do another one or two chapters to elaborate on how the non-virals react to discovering about the virals dirty little secret. I think this is really good. It's got some of the best grammar and punctuation that I have seen on this site. Ithink you did a brilliant job.

libblepip (one of many nicknames)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
you should so continue
KAnders4198 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Now What? ARe we going to hear more of ? Write soon.
Zeus Lord of the Sky chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
One more chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I really love this story pleaseplease keep going its so good! and I love how you included Booth!
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
give it one more chapter!
gryffindorrk chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
You should do one more where they show everyone what exactly they can do!

Ky
SaraiR chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love the story. Please update :D
rabbitlavell chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oh dang! I can't wait to see the parents reactions! update soon please!
Paperclip Chick chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
wow its been forever since ive reviewed somthing... lolz anyway loved it! ilove virals and i love bones! sothis is awesome! confusing a little but good and update soon!

Love,