Reviews for A New Life
Tamz89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow! Loved it! Think I'm going to go back and play that level again!
Meh chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Eh finally a nice fanfic on this website :D ! Hope there will be more !
See That Guy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I was never much of a fan of the Hitman series, so I'm not dead sure of how the plot is. I never can get through the first seven minutes of a game without losing interest and leaving.

I see some sentence fragments here and there that become somewhat of an issue, and I see some grammar errors here and there.

A sentence fragment example would be:

Looking over his identification and typing the information into her computer.

It should be something like the dialogue first, followed by "...she said, typing his information into her computer.

"I know but…" He silences him as 47 walks through the double doors, heading towards the pool shed to wait for the pool boy.

Who silenced who? The guard, or the hitman? Maybe I'm not thinking enough right now, but since I can't vouch for the plot, I can't give an accurate -/10 rating, so if you fix up those errors I noted, you should be okay. Maybe. I'm just a man!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved how you portrayed 47 in this, if you write another one; will you focus even more on his "personality" (that is his personal habits etc.) I really liked it! :)
TheManApart chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Pretty good work. I might have taken a slightly different approach (to the story and the mission), but overall this is an enjoyable story. And I appreciate some of the humorous touches you included.
TheBethM1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great job! You did very well, especially considering this is your first fic :) The only thing I would recommend is to start a new paragraph everytime different people talk. It makes things a little easier to read. Seriously though, great job :D