Reviews for Favors for Father
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Ok so over the past 2 days I have read all your A.N.I.E.L. File universe doc and I'm really sad it's over.
Zakila chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Aww!
I can imagine Pariah's face when he saw the water bottle
xD
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This was cute!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Adorable! I love it!
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wuved it!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*sigh* Yeah, I know. I really like this idea! It was great! Keep fighting the evil, evil MoM muse that threatens control over your wonderful KoK and LoL kingdom! Hey... did you notice that all your stories have generaly the same abbrivation? KoK, LoL, MoM. Isn't that awesome?!
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
...i love this so much. but i have too many favorites and your bigger stories take precendence, so i cannot favorite this in good conscience.
but know this is wonderfully touching enough and well written (no, AWESOMELY WRITTEN) enough to be on any idiot's favorites.

yeah, i'mma idiot. .
i love this so much. XD
i hope the royal coffers aren't wiped out, if it's danni and danny's allowance...o.O
Chrizzie1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great story! ;)
RandomPotterFan chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww, family love! Lol, good job!
writers-block-Bgone chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Goodness, you are such a creative writer! This really made me feel relaxed and very warn, thank you! I look forward to reading more!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aww, that was adorable :) Are you going to incorporate this into MoM at all, just to give him back his eye? Could just be another "long story, maybe I'll tell you later" type of thing... and I sooo want to hear the details on a few of the ones you've already mentioned in this arc ;)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Not bad, considering the original price. What a Scrooge.

Writer's block is one of the banes of existence.
sPaZzIe MaChInE 12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is so cute! and hey, writer's blocks happen [ just take your time, we understand! still my favorite series, and now one of my favorite authors!
Dracarys chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I just realised I didn't review... Sorry

This was awesome! BTW I gotta say that the ANIEL files is my fav series 4 ever! I love this. It was really funny, and I 3 Pariah... LOL. Im ur #1 fan! Yay CoronaIgnis!

Anywayy I wonder if u have a DeviantArt account...
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aw...cute. I love this kind of fluff! Nice job!