Reviews for Your Queen
Blood Of The Depressed chapter 1 . 11/15
Wow that was amazing. I liked it, even though I didn't know who the people in the ship were. (Oops? XD) Currently I'm reading Those Gilded Chains We Wear and I love it! So far I think you did an amazing job on it. Not to mention this one too, I like how you explained deeper, instead of brushing the topic lightly. Keep it up. (Insert smiley face here.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Nice read.
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I wish there was the option to rate fics with stars so I could give this one 4
firelordazulas chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was so great I loved it.
Liisa Vatanen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Really enjoyed this. It flows nicely, and you have a very pretty writing style.

Charlize Theron IS awesome!

There needed to be more interaction between them in the film. Unfortunately I didn't quite disagree with Snow White being fairer than Queen Ravenna (it's Charlize, come on!) but maybe that's just me being superficial. Or being strangely drawn to the evil characters over good ones. I don't know.

Anyway, great story.
Diztracshon chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
First comes the pedantry "roles have been reversed" should be "roles had been reversed", "worth enough" doesn't sound right to me, "strong enough" would be better, but yours works too, "by your own hand nonetheless" isn't quite right either, it could be "and by your own hand" nonetheless is similar to regardless and finally this is more like second person than first. I am impressed that you (or anyone) can write in second person and have it be coherent.

Onto the actual review. This is great, though you haven't convinced me to share the ship (mostly because I wasn't that into the movie anyway). I love the flow of it and the fact that it has context despite the movie ending with the queen dying.
I think that the healing of wounds and scars should be described in greater detail: 'this is how it happened' rather than 'this is what happened'.
I have yet to not like something you have written and this is no exception.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
So absolutely Beautiful! Magnificent! I loved it!
Suddenly Im Over Come chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this pairing! I toyed with the idea of Snow giving Ravenna her heart without it actually being ripped out her chest so Im glad you wrote it :)
Divine Fighter chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Completely love this story! You totally should wright more fics. Because this was Awesome!
EnidBlyton chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Amazing one shot. Its wonderful that your Snow White won with love and kindness, not the force and blood.

I am wondering - was this direcor' intention? This scene of Queen' death, when we can see something... Something between her and Snow White. It's not the hate, not simple sympathy.
flightsofbirds chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Okay. Well, since I just reviewed your HP fic, I might as well go ahead and review this as well! Okay, first, I should point out that this is 2nd person, not 1st person POV. But anyways, THANK YOU for writing a SWATH fic. There is a serious lack of fics for Ravenna/Snow White right now and I've been craving them for ages. And this is fabulously written! I'm not normally a fan of 1st or 2nd person POV stories, but this was fantastic. I ship Charlize/Kristen so hard it's ridiculous. There really is SO much subtext between them. Perhaps you might consider writing more of these two? I love the way you've handled Bellatrix/Hermione, and I bet you could write a great Ravenna/Snow White fic, since there are so many similarities between the two pairings. :)
SleepyLuna chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I kind of wanted to see this movie but it wasn't until I got an email letting me know you'd written a story for it that I actually took the time to do so. It was a bit disappointing and I really wished the two had more interaction. Nevertheless your piece was wonderful as expected (I adore your HP fic).
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I agree.

Charlize Theron? Me-ow! Yes, My Sexy Evil Mistress, please! I'd be her kitten anytime ;3

Chris Hemsworth/"Thor"? C'mon... it's Thor! My man rocks... if only... Change the "He" to a "She" and give her the body of a Scandinavian Playmate. Now ship that hotness with Charlize... BAM! LESBIAN GOLD! ;3

Kristen Stewart? No. Not even on her best day could Kristen Stewart be anywhere near better than Chalize/Ravenna in this movie, and I will punch out anyone who says different. What's more, not only do I think she can't act (and not pretty), but for unleashing that sack of hot, wet garbage (aka Twilight) on women and impressionable young girls everywhere... needless to say I would speed up if she were crossing the street in front of me, stop, throw it in reverse and hit her again. And I'd nut that Twi-tard Pattinson too, if we ever crossed paths.

I'd ride Hemsworth till I shattered his pelvis before I'd so much as give her a peck on the check.

Anyway... On to your fic!

Sexy Evil Charlize? Bonus! LOVE me some Sexy Evil ;3

Sadly, Stewart soured me on this movie/pairing.