Reviews for The Last Marauder
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
"She silenced him the best way she knew how"

*channels inner George Takei*
Oohhhhh myyyyy

What the bloody hell happened?! Guess I should read on and find out considering this is a complete story huh?
Fiduu chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
Thank you for that awesome story! i loved it 3
remusdora chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I loved first three chapters of this story it is very nicely written.
I want to know how remus and harry will be back on talking terms and remustonks loves each other so much it makes me so happy.
I am becoming fan of your writing scarred roots and this one both are amazing.
SiriusBlackCat chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Hi! Amazingness!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
Hi! So I really loved it and I like that since u wrote this a while ago I can just keep on reading.. Now to the sequel.. And also it just bugs me (OCD-ness) I'm gonna review hi on a random chapter to make the reviews at 200... Heheheheh.. :) great job on this btw!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 28 . 6/15/2013
(Ch 28) I just loved the memory scene especially when Harry told a story! I loved what remus said back to adult Harry! It was just TOO CUTE! ;D anyways I love this fic!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
Hi I am curious if when people review you know what chapter they are reviewing... So just in case, this is for ch 21. So for the review, WHAT THE HELL?! WHO THE WHY DID YOU WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?! AAAAAHHHHH ok.. Sorry about that... Anyways I absolutely love this story. I had been reading one of your other fanfics and since none the ones I'm reading have been updating I was looking at all the authors other fics and I LOVE THIS ONE! Good job. But so sad! Ha I'm so soft I've cried twice in just this fic so far and only on ch 21 lol
SiriusBlackCat chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I just started reading this and I really like it! But just for clarification, why is Harry so mad at Remus? Didn't really understand that but I really enjoy it anyways!
MuggleCreator chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Wow. LOve this story. Love it love it LOVE it!
JadeLecter chapter 31 . 4/8/2013
Listen.
I dont know if you even read reviews anymore, as the story is done, but this is literally the best thing I have ever read.
I dont ususally becaome engrossed in afterwar stories, but yours..by God. Its amazing.
Fatecaster chapter 31 . 3/20/2013
You really know just how to attack my feels, you know that! Another absolutely incredible work and instant classic in my mind. Everything about this just inspired squeeing up the wazoo. I can't wait to read the sequel!
MangaSockAttack chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
This was a absolutely wonderful story! You worked so hard to perfect all the details and I'm glad you kept Snape alive. I could go on for pages about how awesome this story is, but I'll just say, extremely well done!
doxy-phobic lycanthrope chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
Hi, I know you published this over a week ago, but somehow I overlooked the update notice. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
SmilyGirl chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
Woah, the end of the chapter made me swallow hard... But I like your fanfic!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 31 . 8/23/2012
Cute! Love the relationship between Harry, Teddy, and Remus!
Love the Ron and Remus awkward moment!