Reviews for Wrong Way
Miss.Ryder-2.0 chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
Update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
When reading this chapter, guess what Add was at the bottom? A FREAKING ADD TALKING ABOUT 5 FOODS WOMEN MUST NEVER EAT! LIKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME UNIVERSE?! NOWS NOT THE TIME TO BE FUNNY! THATS NOT FUNNY! BAD UNIVERSE, BAD! NOW'S NOT THE TIME! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ,UNIVERSE?! I flip you off, sir (talking to the universe) t(0'o'0t)
AnnabethChase2020 chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
This is an awesome story please update soon and also squid has to find that file. Why doesn't she ever eat? This is the best holes fanfiction I have ever read. The plot is good this is awesome:)
Crystal Manning chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
So I was excited when I saw this pop up in my inbox for an alert that it was updated. I have recently gotten back on a Holes kick so I read this story over again and I remembered why I like this one so much. The last line made me so sad. This story, along with a few others, has reignited my love of the Holes books/movie and I'm thinking of redoing/writing a new one. I just wanted to let you know that you were a part of that.
Crystal Manning chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
So I've been reading this on and off all day (school getting in my way of course) and I like the idea of it. I really like the name of the main character. It's very unique, which is something that I look for when reading a girl goes to CGL fic. Unlike the others on here I give each and every one a chance, even if they are Mary Sues. Yours isn't so far, which is a bonus. I am curious about more of her backstory. While I do enjoy this story I ask that maybe you put a bit more description in it. The scenery, how she's feeling, how others look to her, that sort of thing.

I can't wait until the next update.
Holes Fan For Life chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I really wanna know what is in her file!
Laurafxox chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I really wanna know what's so special about her! How can she go so long without eating. Update soon please!
GreaserTrio chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Update, like, really soon!
Laurafxox chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This is a really good idea for a story, I like the fact that they reopened the camps, it works a lot more than some other ideas ive read. Please update soon!
GreaserTrio chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It's good, but I'm a little confused. Maybe the next chapter will help a little.