Reviews for Blind
willdawg992003 chapter 2 . 6/22
hmm nice story so far
FireflyCity chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
Tee hee I got a shoutout. Anyways good chapter, though it felt a little rushed. The fight acne was a bit confusing with all the he's, so it was hard to tell exactly who was doing what. Plus it felt like it all just happened, the pauses you put in should be longer to make the scene make more sense. But otherwise good job.

Very excited for the conclusion, the epilogue conclusion tht is. Update soon!
FireflyCity chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
Two more chapters woo hoo! Alright I got a lot to say about this chapter, so settle down.

It was fucking great. I LOVE that line "Cassie wasn't part of the project, Cassie is the project". It so perfectly sums up her role of all of this, additionally, the explanation of Project colorblind is long overdue. I'm glad you've managed to sum it up in a way that it all makes sense, as before it's difficult to understand the purpose of all the secondary oc charcters.

The only complaint I have is your silences. As an avid writer of silences (you remember all the pauses for drama in TTBU) some of these one's are a little but awkward. Like when you said (I think it was David...) paused and realize the truth of the statement. That specic realization doesn't really fit in that spot. Plus, for a natural conversation pause like that, I don't think it's necessary to draw extra attention to it like tht. But really, this is just constructive criticism, nothing more.

Overall, really great chapter, and I can't wait for this story's conclusion!
Alicecreed1010 chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
this is getting very interesting, I love this story and the crossover, I'm glad I wasn't the only that put Push with some other movie that no one would have put together, lawl xD
Anyway, I'm liking it a lot, keep it up :D
FireflyCity chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Alright so that was significantly better than the last chapter, mostly because you are unfortunately good at writing torture scenes. I feel bad for Griffin as well, in fact, I don't think I feel anything but sympathy for Griffin. Especially because you're totally going to kill him at the end. Just saying.

Update soon! Can't wait for the end!
FireflyCity chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Oh, so it's Remy. Well that makes sense, knowing you. I forgot what we said his power is though, what is it, electrical manipulation? Idk. In any case, I'm 7000% positive that you're going to have Griffin die as a martyr to save David and the gang, and take down ansdorff with him. Though, I suppose well see soon.

On to the next chapter!
BlackWolfe chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
Cassie's vision was interesting. I hope you update! I feel so bad for Griffin, but I really do want to read about what happened!
BlackWolfe chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I can't believe you killed Cassie's boys. It must be tough for her. I can't wait to see what you do next.
FireflyCity chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
So I'm gonna be super honest with your cuz your my best friend. Don't hate me please.

That was a really well-written chapter girl, like no joke. You captured Cassie's emotions perfectly without having to go into detail, and I can feel the webs of your story coming together nicely.

My only problem is the fact that I'm almost lost as for the plot. I get that you've revised your plot a lot, but each time I see a new chapter update for this story I don't know where we left off or exactly where it going. It all feels jumbled, and not just cuz you don't update often. To give an honest review, for your final chapter I won't review until I've reread your entire story, but for now it's a bit all over the place.

As for the character deaths, I get that it was necessary for the plot of your story, but from the perspective of someone on the outside it feels almost like filler. The names of the people killed were only mentioned once before their deaths, so the reader didn't have time to connect with them before they died. I personally loved the characters you created, but an outside reader may still feel like they were irrelevant.

Additionally, I'm not sure if the effects and impact of project colorblind (I'm assuming that's the official name) are coming across how you think they are. Once again, I'll give a more accurate review once I reread you story from the beginning, but currently it feels like Cassie went to some friends from this project for help (idk why) and then they died (idk why) and then the girls went missing (idk why). And also don't know why I should care about the people who died. If all these idk's were your intentions than you did it well, otherwise I hope oh elaborate more.

Also, reread your chapters before posting. For every story you write there's always at least 4 errors per chapter :P
FireflyCity chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
This chapter is not nearly as bad as you lead me to believe when you told me about it, in fact it's actually quiet good. As usual there was a few spelling/grammar errors in there that rubbed me the wrong way, but the content itself was great. The resolution David and Griffin reached seemed very realistic given the circumstances, and although I think you wrote David a bit too shy I still liked that scene. But I'm already starting to forget who all of your Oc's are . . . good thing your regular readers don't know either, therefore inclining you to write about them and remind me. And I'm pretty sure you unintentionally stole that last scene from me, the one with Adrian and R. It's almost the exact same concept as that one scene in Backstab when Blue is hunting for Baby and Rocket just sits there laughing at him. Not that I mind you borrowing that scene, but still. :P

As usual, please update soon!
BlackWolfe chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Why do you hate this chapter? I'm glad Griffin decided to help them. I can't wait until the next chapter!
BlackWolfe chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
That was a quick intro of alot of names. In the next chapter, it would be nice if you reinforced who's who. I can't wait for more!
FireflyCity chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Yay lots of OCs! Sorry I love all of the OCs in this story, especially Victor, and London, and Ben. F** I love them all. :) Anyways, great chapter, I'm glad you didn't totally disregard David chasing Griffin, and I like the overall way you set up this chapter. One question though, last chapter Cassie was at gunpoint in a long hallway inside a warehouse in a rundown part of town... How did we get into a house-like place?
Anyways, update soon! :)
BlackWolfe chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I didn't expect that either! O.O This is a great story and I can't wait until the next chapter!
FireflyCity chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I see what you mean when you say you are at war with this story. Is it weird that I can almost see the two conflicting parts of your brain battling over contr