Reviews for A Rose That Keeps Bleeding Love
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/29
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
roses4359 chapter 13 . 6/15
I'm crying your writing skills are just that good that I felt sad,happy,anger all these emotions they felt though the story and I just can't stop crying right now I need help
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 7 . 2/5
(squeals in delight)
I KNEW IT!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 2/5
(eyes grow wide)
Oh my god...
Does this mean what I think it means?
Can it possibly be true?
Could Sylvia really be...pregnant?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Such a beautiful story :D Though I am sobbing hysterically inside
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
I now just finished reading these fanfictions and dang it you ended it so happy and sad ! what happens to the children ?
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Well, that's convenient. Lucky Sylvia.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
amazing story
Renate Amsel chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
NOOO ITS OVER! DX! crying so hard right now beautiful beautiful! *throws roses all over computer like a retard* omigosh and thank you for making me feel special with you replying and sending a birthday shout out! I cannot express how much gratitude i feel towards you! Pleaassseee keep writing fanfictions! Please!
blackribbonredroses chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
what a beautiful ending. thank you for giving us an incredible story :)
Outsidel0okingin chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
I'm literally crying that this is over! Thank you so much for giving me the pleasure to read your wonderful poto stories! I've enjoyed both of them greatly! I seriously though can't wait for another update of your batman story! Good luck and great work! Catch ya on the flip side!
MonstarzGirl chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Beuatiful and sad ending!
:')
PhantomFan01 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Can't believe it's over :( Hope there will be something to follow this soon :)
grapejuice101 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Omg I'm so sad. MY FAVORITE STORY IS OVER! I did really enjoy both of your phantom stories. Ur welcome with my sugesstion for the story. I will miss them. Anyways, great job and can't wait for ur other stories!
skittlesgirl99 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Aw. Too cute and heartbreaking at the same time.