Reviews for I Don't Know Where I'm Going
ladyevenstar22 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
so when exactly are you updating ?
SLopez chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I understand why Charming is so bitter about August leaving Emma behind, but I do think he is being too harsh on him.
Anyway, I like the plot and I hope to read more of this soon! :)
tate4eva chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter! Loved those moments between James and Thomas and James and August.
fitzskimmons chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I so love me some bromance;) and oh this is gonna be so awesome with Charming telling August his story! Update soon:D
Dracomom chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
In point of fact, Snow and Charming never trusted August to help Emma- they didn't know he was there! so some of the emotion everyone is feeling is actually due to their NOT knowing.

On some level, the last Charming remembers is dying for his daughter's sake (okay not actually dying, but he would have except for the Curse taking hold) That's a pretty tough point to dtart from. He's done the hero part, but not the "Daddy" stuff- and there's no way Emma's going to take well to his trying to protect her now.

Yay Tuesday!
Dracomom chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I like what you're trying to do here, but it's rough to read- spelling errors and repeating words within a phrase, which sounds stilted. Have you considered a beta reader? Spell check and grammar check will only get you so far. (Sometimes the grammar is the way it is for a reason, and you really don't need a machine telling you elsewise!) Another way to review your manuscript is to read it aloud, to yourself or an audience- the rhythmic flow of the words often conveys the emotions you expect the characters to be feeling. (works for me, especially with poetry)

You're correct that it's going to be harder for Charming- Emma and Snow have had a chance to learn to be friends, even if their new relationship is awkward. David was a major jerk prior to the Curse breaking and needs to atone for that, as well as for his guilt about the situation with August and Emma. Also, the Blue Fairy knew- so there's got to be a little animosity there. You may choose to work some of that into this tale, or not.
evincis chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Great Story so far. :)
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
OH He's going to tell him his real Past :} I though He b was going to beat AUGUST up! YEY! once Tues tommorrow Hopely Mine will ArIve Soon BY AmAZON
kelli maguire chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I ordered my blu-ray like a month ago lol. Can't wait till tomorrow. Also. I love where your going with this. I love the James/august talk and moments. Plz keep writing. I'm very much enjoying :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Soo amazing- but I don't expect anything less
hfce chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I can so understand Charming. I resent August as well. Great update. :)
fitzskimmons chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I love protective Daddy Charming;) fabulous job girl! Update soon!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
very Good Chapter Then Next sounds promisimg too :}
7Seven7 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
love it! Every time someone gives the 'emma is so screwed up because of us' i just want her to be like 'umm, i'm right here...' haha;) I like this story, it's realistic and i like that even though August was a kid, james still is a little resentful because I feel like they can't just automatically forgive him. please update soon!
kelli maguire chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Omg girl! Can't wait for new update. I would love to see some charmingl/august bonding :)