Reviews for Behind the Masks
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Cute, and please update really soon! I love your story! However, we need a Jenny/Blair scene soon! Thanks for all you do!
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Poor, Jenny. I hope she can tell someone soon, because I love her.
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
OMG - hazel is quite the character in this chapter, and I love her for it! Keep it up. And the ending scene is amazing.
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
So, I know this story is old, but I love it, and I love how Jenny and Blair are becoming friends! (fangirl squeal)!
alyxoxo821 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I really love this story! I love CBs conversations it reminds me of them like in seasons 1-3. You're a really creative writer especially with all the symbolism in Blair's dream. PLEASE continue! I can't wait to see what happens when CB go to dinner with Bart and of course the take down of Georgina
monakamel97 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I love this story and hope you continue it soon and get rid of georgina quickly like she was going to the fashion show and a truck hits her on her way :D
Cat8000 chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
I LOVE this story! I really enjoyed it, specially Blair's dream and its meaning!
Hope you update soon!
XOXO, Cat
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
LOVE IT aoqbgbqofgqofhjqiffg you gotta upload the new chapter the sooner you can pls
eckomoon chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Glad to see this updated! Love CBs banter in this story and loving the Georgina scheming . But uh oh Blair is going to meet Bart for the first time!
jenny chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Nate in a fantasy football league should be a spinoff.
geminigurl89 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
That Nelly, what a loser. Honestly what girl doesn't love Mr. Darcy?
livelovelaugh9704 chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
OMG! What an amazing chapter! I loved how Blair figured out everything and Jenny didn't turn out to be in that major b**** mode like in the show.. like i have said before, she had potential of becoming one of Blair's friends rather than just one of her minions.. ;)
And I loved the Blair/Chuck scenes (ofcourse :) ) and i loveeed BLERENA! hahah! and the little nate/chuck scene too.. ;p loll.. practically the entire chapter! check your inbox! :)
eckomoon chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Just read your whole story in one sitting. Really enjoying it! I miss high school GG. CB are adorable in your story. Like the NJ angle, I always wanted them to actually get together on the show. Looking forward to the next update :)
livelovelaugh9704 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
OMG! Amazing Chapter as usual! I can't wait for te next one!
I really hope Jenny doesn't go into the bitch mode. I always thought she could be one of Blair's loyal minions! And I can't wait to read how they all find out about Georgina's first move! Looking forward to the next one! :) UPDATE SOON! :)
livelovelaugh9704 chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
OMG! Update! :D updates make me soo happy! :D haha..

Anyways, the chapter was soo amazing! I loved the Chuck/Blair scene. One of my favorite ones in the entire story! And I loves how Nate asked Jenny out.. I was never one for Nate and Jenny's relationship cause I always thought Nate and Serena were the best.. But in this story, I love the Nate/Jenny plot..
And also, I love how you hinted onto the wrath that will come with Georgina and I was anyways hoping for you could say 'War breaks out on the UES' or something.. :p.. Still am.. :p

Can't wait for the update! Love them! :D