Reviews for Finding Yourself
Loved this chapter I feel bad for Sam though I hope Alexis gives her some good advice and I hope Jason comes home soon so that they can talk and hopefully he can ease her fears. Looking forward to what's next hurry back!
ktobow chapter 21 . 6/29
Awesome chapter! Loved the interactions between Maxie, Robin &the guys as well as Sam going to Alexis! Excited for their talk!
palmbeach chapter 21 . 6/27
great chapter
mariposa101 chapter 21 . 6/25
Awww, happy that Sam is pregnant, can't wait for her to tell Jason. Love that she went to Alexis. Nice Carly and Sam bonding. Looking forward to more.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 21 . 6/24
I just read this story today & I was so glad to see that you just recently updated! It is wonderfully written & I also have enjoyed your other stories!
social worker chapter 21 . 6/24
Great chapter. I loved that Sam finally met Sonny.
BinkssD chapter 21 . 6/23
I love this story
ktobow chapter 20 . 4/5
Oh man what's one the paper!? I was assuming she was pregnant. She still could be but hmm I'm intrigued! Can't wait for the next update $
Oh no you need to post the next chapter like right now lol
mariposa101 chapter 20 . 3/20
Wonderful as always! Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter and finding out what is going on with Sam.
Not a cliffhanger lol don't leave it there! Is Samppregnant is she sick is it something to do with the transplant?! Why is she crying is it bad? I wanna know all Come back soon.
accounting professional chapter 20 . 3/20
Great chapter. I loved the shopping part. I also loved the part where Zac helped Elizabeth buy the house.
palmbeach chapter 20 . 3/20
Great chapter
TellieFan chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting start. I will keep reading for sure.
accounting professional chapter 19 . 1/25
Great chapter. I loved how the family interaction..