Reviews for Finding Yourself
Cute, like that Jason is with Jake, Sam and Liz both written like normal people with Robin as well.
palmbeach chapter 14 . 3/3
amazing chapter, liked it
soapdemon34 chapter 14 . 3/3
I'm glad that you decided to continue. This is a great story. I could see where she might be insecure, but Belle has no reason to worry. Sam loves her Mother. I'm glad that Grayson was able to ease her fears.

I loved Sam and Alexis' conversation. I'm glad that neither of them holds any ill will about a past that was out of their control. They were both victims in this and I'm happy that they have a fresh start. Jake and Sam were cute and I thought the idea of the necklace was sweet. Great job.
accounting professional chapter 14 . 3/3
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Alex and Sam. I also loved the interaction between Sam and Jason.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
update update update update update update. ...its been too long. ...pleaseeeeee update
ktobow chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Aww can't wait for Alexis and Sam to talk! Love this story and how protective the brothers are of Sam! :)
accounting professional chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
Great chapter. I loved all of the discussion around about what had happened in the past.
palmbeach chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
fantastic chapter
soapdemon34 chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
I'm so glad that you updated. This is one of my favorite stories of yours. I loved the interactions of the sisters and the brothers. I'm glad that Alexis finally told off Stefan and called him on his crap, and that Nikolas pulled his head out of his butt where Stefan is concerned.

Stefan just cannot seem to admit that he was and is wrong. I loved Mac and Alexis. Sam is just like her Mother. Alexis is afraid to disappoint Sam, so she runs. She needs to stop running and take the chance she has been given to get to know her daughter. I'm glad that Mac encouraged her to go see Sam.

Now I need the next update REALLY soon so I can get my Sam and Alexis fix! Great job.
accounting professional chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter. I loved the interaction.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
wonderful chapter, liked it
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
You misspelled hear, but cute story.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Kristina seems to act more adult in learning she has a sister than most teens would.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Gee, even if she's being raised by a good family, poor Sam still has to be called bad names. Sam doesn't deserve to be treated that least, she's got loved ones, who support her.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Wow, Carly is actually being nice to Sam and doesn't seem to have a problem with her being with Jason...sounds like she's being more mature than in the show.