Reviews for The Ballad of Firebrand and Olivine
raven-jinx-and-jericho-rule chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love it, its perfect
ChristianDragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
It makes one wonder what Rarity was thinking the entire time she was reading about Olivine and Firebrand. No doubt that she came to realize that Spike had feelings for her. I would so love to see a story about that!

It’s so bittersweet what happened between Firebrand and Olivine. What caused Olivine to come to care for Firebrand over her betrothed? It had to be more than just the interest of dragon history, culture, and everything relating to dragonology, didn’t it? I do admire Firebrand. Day by day he went to see her, hoping to learn her name. He could have demanded it outright after only a few days, but he ended up being so patient with her. It’s quite a unique relationship. I do agree with Celestia though. Spike’s version is a whole lot better than all those depressing endings.
lawleyj1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I love this story! I mean I have a Pony and dragon story but I don't think it's as good as this I could not stop crying.
seniorcopycat chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Nice work on this one! Those two are pretty cute together, no doubt about that.
persistentprism chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is so sweet and creative. I really like your stories. Thanks for posting them.
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
A wonderful story, sentimental and pure while potentially tragic in the old story within. It is not so much actual Sparity as it is implied; however it is elegantly done in a manner that rivals the quality in the show. I'm saying twice now, that you're an excellent writer. I feel a bit humbled at the moment, I will continue to read your works happily!
Comet Spark chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This story is wonderful. I really love it, I'm not exactly sure how ballads are suppose to formatted, so it seemed fine to me. I can't believe that this just popped into your head. Well actually I can believe that. It is truly a great story. I'll probably reread it from time to time. All the books I want to read don't come out or months! So, I will probably read this story again.

Comet Spark the Pegasus
TheMagnoliaQueen chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh my God that was awesome! The grammar was perfect, the story was amazing, everyone was in character, oh God I envy your writing skills! I ship Rarity and Spike, so I was fangirlin' all over the place. I woke up momma doing that and she threw a shoe at me for waking her up at 2:30 in the morning, four hours before school time. Worth it!
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I LOVED the part where Spike wakes up and finds the scarf. Really sweet! I'd love to read what happens after this. I hope you do a sequel. Spike is so cute and so is this couple! Go Rarity and Spike! :)
Horse Of Silver Wings chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Awwwh, Oh I loved this story! It was so sweet.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
that was cute
TheCloudtop chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This a very heartwarming story. I really like it!
Diamond Man chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good story. I'm curious about something though. Does Rarity make the connection about how Spike likes her? I'm assuming see does due to the scarf she made for him, but I'm still puzzled.

- Diamond Man
Arnold McGuire 335 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was a nice story! I wonder what happened after Rarity read it? oh boy, this story made me curious.
Great writing. keep it up!
Allura Arwen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012