Reviews for I'm Movin' On
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
wow! this is a really great one shot! i love it! and 101! thats a ton of stories! you should make a series out of these, or maybe a story of how he started the shelter. that would be very kool
Seeky L. H. Wolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Whoa, great view of Ken. Thankies from a fangirl! Nice view into him...oh, and the realization at the diner...classically great!
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
I HAVE WHAT SONG YOU COULD DO!

you could do it on yolie's pov!

it is called Taking Over Me by Evanescence

here are the lyrics

Taking Over Me"

you don't remember me but i remember you

i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you

but who can decide what they dream?

and dream i do...

i believe in you

i'll give up everything just to find you

i have to be with you to live to breathe

you're taking over me

have you forgotten all i know

and all we had?

you saw me mourning my love for you

and touched my hand

i knew you loved me then

i believe in you

i'll give up everything just to find you

i have to be with you to live to breathe

you're taking over me

i look in the mirror and see your face

if i look deep enough

so many things inside that are just like you are taking over

or you could go to .

that would be perfect!

hey if you dont do it, i will! email me if you wont. . . okay?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
I don't know any songs, but I'd really like you to write a sequel. You've done a really good job with this one.
rox chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
IU loved your fic, It was soo good and the song fit this story so well!

I couldnt figure out a song, but good luck!
Rya Starling chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
How about Ken's theme song 'Only one"? And i would like to see a sequel myself
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I really like this. (This is getting repetetive.) Again I'm overwhelmed by the compassion with which you portray the characters. And seriously, I never realized how few people really look at Ken and not the various steriotypes or his old, cruel past self. Great job!
Seine chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
Try the lyrics from 'Mama I'm coming home' By Ozzy Osbourne. I think you'd like the song.
Gundamwinggirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
Hey nice fic for a song try either All i want is a life by Tim mcgraw or When she wakes up(and finds me gone)by Tim mcgraw if you need the lirycs e-mail me at .

Later,

GWG
The Purple Cat chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Great! It's definatly been book marked for a rainy day and such _
LADY CHICHI chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
GREAT SONGFIC KEEP ON KEEPING ON
bluebird161221 chapter 2 . 6/16/2002
That was a GREAT story.I wish i liked 2 write, but ur story gives Ken's personality a go from a different poin of goin.
Chibi-A chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
I *love* that song, Moving On. (I've practicly drove my family crazy when it comes on the radio.)

I can't think of any songs about a difficult homecoming, but for leaving love behind and finding it again, theres a song I know (and of corse, all I know is that the guy who sings it is *cute*! I think the song is called 'Austin') and it's a song about a lady who left her guy and move to Austin, and a year later when she calls him, she gets his answering mechain, and at the end of the message, he says '...and if this is Austin, I still love you'. And then the lady is surprised that he still loves her.

But I think Ken would have to be shone as the lady, since he left Miyako, and Miyako would have to be shone as the guy.
Gaia Lao chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Nice, very nice. Your 101st, eh? Congratulations! Your writing experience shows in this wonderful piece.
North Light36 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Try Long Way Home by Vanessa Willians. E-mail me if you need the lyrics. E-mail: