Reviews for Love Stage
Toylad chapter 22 . 7/13
I loved it! It's okay if you don't want to continue it, but I adored your references and the characters you chose for each role.
By the way, I also ship RoChu... and MakoHaru.
I've read the manga and I really appreciate that you included several scenes that aren't shown in the anime.
And again, thank you for writing this, I loved it!

Toylad chapter 9 . 7/12
Spamano's love. Spamano's life.
They're so cute!

Toylad chapter 8 . 7/12
"Note: Love is Blind"
"Note: Love tries to find the bright side of things".

I can't.
Toylad chapter 6 . 7/12
Matthew, Francis and Izumi are the cutest things in the world, so...
Arthur's such a cute (mum) dad.
AmeCan is my BrOTP, so I adore their relationship as brothers. It's just so cute!
...
...
I literally used the word cute in every sentence I've written in this review until now.
Oh, well.

Toylad chapter 5 . 7/12
Arthur's literally Rei and I hadn't noticed that fact until now.
Wait, now that I think about it, was Arthur in love with Francis? I mean, Rei did love Shougo's dad...
Oh, well. I guess I kind of have a (huge) small obsession with FrUK. But, whatever.
I'll admit that Alfred and Arthur are kind of cute as Shougo and Rei, tho.
#Pray4Mattie

Toylad chapter 4 . 7/12
*Sees the last part*
Ohonhonhonhon~
Sorry, I had to!

-Toylad's out, peace!
Dude this made my WEEK it was so good! Love Stage was my first yaoi and PruCan is my otp
Toylad chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Feliks is so... fabulous. I love that guy.
Gil's so cute!
I loved the fact that you changed the little ball (I don't know how to say "canica" in English) that Ryouma has, for a little bird. It's adorable.
I feel better now that I know that English isn't your first language, although I haven't noticed any mistakes. Oh, well.
It's 1:50 a.m.
And I'm here.
But well.
Toylad's out, peace!
Toylad chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
First of all, I need to say that Izumi is basically the love of my life and that I'd marry him right now if I could. On the other hand, if I could marry a Hetalia character, I'd totally pick Mattie. I had noticed that they have several similarities, but I believed that I was the only one who thought that. Now I've found this and let me tell you that this fanfic has made fangirl like I've never done it before.
Okay? Okay.
Also, Ryouma is pretty cool, yeah, but I really like Gil as a character. One of my best friends believes that we have the same personality, so I guess that's why I ship PruCan so hard.
I don't ship USUK, but it's not like it bothers me, so it doesn't matter. And it's not like Shougo and Rei's relationship is shown in the anime (I need a second season or at least Back Stage to be sure that I'll rest in peace).
And it's a shame that Gil doesn't show his white hair and red eyes. I mean, they're pretty fabulous. He's awesome.
Kumajiro! Kumanjiro? Or Kumajirou? Idk, I always forget his name (I understand Mattie's problem with the bear's name).
Finally, let me tell that you'll definitely go to heaven 'cause of this beautiful, fabulous and completely awesome fanfic. You've also made my life complete. And I almost died trying not to laugh when Alfred showed up at Matthew's university (It's funny because in the anime and manga everyone's like "OMG! It's Shougo", but they don't notice Izumi [I don't understand why, he's the cutest thing in the universe], while in Hetalia, America is well-known, but nobody recognizes Canada).
Oh! And sorry if I misspelled something. I speak Spanish, so...
Toylad's out, peace!
heartlessbrat chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
It's been a year and I still can't believe you never finished this.
Bluejay Blaze chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
Ksesesesesesesese! And Prussia goes off on a Germanic manual reading spree! Because it's not just Germany who has difficulty with these sort of things.
Kuro Ao no Neko chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Omg! I can't believe you used that mmd! Theoriginal was awesome to, but this just made my day!
fangirlingwhitlove chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Kyaaaa Im soso happy someone finally do this! And with my otp prucan i really admire you! You did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I am such a terrible person... I read the beginning and couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. ...
yezzuz chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
OMG I KNOW THIS MANGA. I READ IT BEFORE IN A BOOKSTORE IN GERMANY AND IT WAS IN FUCKING GERMAN AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND DEUTSCH HAAHAHASNDSM