Reviews for Walking Through Fire
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
AWW I can show picture them telling her to call if she needs anything...I am surprised they don't girlfriends though...
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 26 . 6/6/2013
I like Duffy, but there's no way is choose him over Connor. Excellent story though.
NotAProphet chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
I loved that story it was perfect 3 3
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
OMG...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I forgot this was all flashback for a min! Awesome
Brandy chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
WANT TO BE QUINN!
angelalexandria chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
The ending of Chapter 5 closely resembles the scene from Titanic where the elder Rose describes being drawn by Jack. I do not know if that was intentional or accidental.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
This was an amazing story. Sadly it had to end. :D
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm reviewing here since I already reviewed the last chapter and can't do another. I am OBSESSED with how you ended it! I love that you gave Connor the last word! That was amazing! Omigod I love it and you so much!
DeDe324 chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
I love this. I love everything about this. I am going to read this repeatedly. I loved the wedding ceremony, I loved how Connor found out, I loved Duffy's reaction as she came down the aisle. I LOVED EVERYTHING! Perfect ending to a perfect story! You are phenomenal and wonderful and talented and I can't wait for what comes next! Amazing! Simply amazing!

And thank you for the shout! All I did was appreciate your brilliance and acknowledge how amazing I think you are! And I intend to do that more in the future! :) Thank you and I love you! :)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Aww tears! That was beautiful!
DeDe324 chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH! I LOVE IT! That was absolutely ADORABLE! This chapter was absolute PERFECTION! I kept squealing and cooing and I just... LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing! The proposal was perfect for them and I love that Duffy included her family in it by asking permission/getting their help. So precious.

I only worry what's to come for them... and one more chapter?! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously though, I love it! This story is so good! You put me to SHAME my friend! Absolute shame! Love you much!
DeDe324 chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
Bow. Chicka. Wow. WOW. Hot, steamy, sexy, yet still classy and a seemingly perfect way for their first time to go. I liked how you added in a bit of their banter as well. And your ability to describe a scene. Wow. You are a true phenom and so, so talented. Definitely one of my faves. Excellent chapter my friend. And definitely worth the wait since I know you thought about having this happen a bit sooner. Perfection! I really don't want this to end, but I can't wait to see how it goes! So good!

And as always, thank you for the shout. You're too good to me! :) Love you dearly!
DeDe324 chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
Love. As always. :) I think the courtroom scene was necessary. It's such a HUGE part. I love how you described how Quinn was feeling. I thought it was incredibly realistic. I also liked your descriptions. And AWEEEEEE! Q/Duff! So sweet! I'm really, really curious where this is going to go and what you're going to do. AHHHHH! This is just perfection and I love, love, love it!

And you are SO incredibly sweet and think WAY too highly of me, haha! Thank you for the shout! :) You are amazinggggg!
DeDe324 chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
Another chapter! Yessssss! You are on a roll! I thought the courtroom scene was fantastic! A perfect addition to what we already know! Fantastic questioning, excellent reactions, beautiful character detail... just impeccably written and phenomenal! I totally feel for Quinn, but I love that she's strong without being unrealistic. And my heart aches for Connor, even though I'm still team Duff at the moment. I cannot wait to see where you go next and I will be so depressed when it's over! So good!

PS... if my reviews help you post faster, I'm gonna have to really dig into wittiness to make these reviews even better, haha. And thank you for the love! I love you my dear! Update soooooooooon!