Reviews for Max Force
Hedgi chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
So I'm 11 years late to the party, but this bit
""Well that was subtle," Wes commented dryly.

"Right up there with Katie and Lucas"
Just made me burst out laughing, thus convincing my roommates that I really *am* crazy. As if spending all saturday watching and crying over decade old shows didn't.

you are a fantastic writer, and I intend to read this whole series and I am so happy I found them and did I mention how great you are at writing? This is- all of it is- wonderful. beautiful work. you've got a great handle on the characters, really, fantastic work. I love it.
sz2000 chapter 19 . 8/25/2011
Once again, awesome work! I really liked this. Nice job on the details and descriptions!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
I know this story was done several years ago, but something as a reader and fellow author that's just getting into this genre is how you are using the abbreviation SPD. I understand, after reading a couple of chapters now, that you're referring to Silver Hills Police Department. However, I think it would be less confusing if it was abbreviated SHPD, since Silver Hills is technically two words.

I'm really liking the story and the IDentiverse in general, but this was something that threw me since I know that later on SPD is for Space Patrol Delta.
Cekeater chapter 19 . 2/10/2009
BEST FREAKING FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!

Honestly man, this is just amazing. I should be in bed right now but it's like 11 oclock and i have three exams tomorrow but i HAD to finish reading this! Thank you SO much!

-Alex
cmar chapter 19 . 12/9/2002
I never reviewed this story out of shyness/laziness, whatever -

So I wanted to say how much I enjoyed it, even belatedly. Excellent writing, plotting, and characterization.

And an inventive way to get Jen into the present permanently.

I'm an Eric fan too, although you wouldn't know it from the way I like to torture him - I especially liked the parts about him.
Tevrah chapter 19 . 9/2/2002
Very Cool! I loved it!
White Tiger chapter 19 . 9/2/2002
Well, I don't really think I can say anything that hasn't been said before...congratulations. This story is just plain amazing. The way you write the characters really jumps out. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Dagmar too much mail to bother signing in chapter 19 . 9/2/2002
Wow! What a great thing to come home to! Can't wait for the continuation ... guess I'll need that Spanish Inquisition Kit for a while yet ...
timefortimeforce chapter 19 . 8/31/2002
this is one of the best stories i've ever read and i can't wait for u to do the sequel to this. wish i could come up with something so good. i luv it. well keep up the good work.
LG chapter 19 . 8/30/2002
Wow. It's over. Hard to believe.

I cannot WAIT for the sequels. Neither can my evil Muse, who votes we kidnap you and force you to write PRTF fics nonstop for us. (Don't worry; I reminded her we'd be denying the world a precious natural resource and she backed off.)

Hurry up with those sequels! *grin*
Gamine chapter 19 . 8/30/2002
Marvelous. Really well done. And the more we do this, the fewer nits I find to pick, because you have really hit your stride. (Other than spelling... :))

Rock on, lovebug!
MorriLuv chapter 18 . 8/29/2002
oooooooo cliff hanger. i read both your stories in one day an i love them! ne way update soon and keep kool. toodles .
LG chapter 18 . 8/25/2002
No! You can't end the chapter there! *growls*
Chase M. Dakota chapter 17 . 8/24/2002
pleae continue by all means
LG chapter 17 . 8/24/2002
At last, we're on the way to clearing up the final mystery. Now, if I can just hang on 'till Monday...