Reviews for Max Force
Tevrah chapter 16 . 8/20/2002
Very cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
LG chapter 16 . 8/20/2002
YES! Mission completed... That was GREAT! Now you have to tie up all those loose ends...
Dagmar chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
Oh wow. Terrific shifts in perspective, and I REALLY want to know how TF managed to deactivate the programming ... so get writing, girl!

*grumbles about not having been alerted to this*
White Tiger chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
I've got a feeling that the actual writers of Power Rangers couldn't have come up with anything better! Bravo!
Tevrah chapter 15 . 8/18/2002
Very Cool! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LG chapter 15 . 8/16/2002
See, now THIS is a good place for that cliffhanger. At the climax.

Of course, I am now going to check your page every day on the off chance you post early.
Dagmar chapter 15 . 8/16/2002

I hate cliffhangers. And this one is worse than most. Get writing, girl! Or else ... I know where you live!

(Yes, that's not a threat - it's a promise!) *packs bag with assorted cutlery*
White Tiger chapter 15 . 8/16/2002
Oh man, Rocky made me laugh so much I was almost in tears! I think you must've stumbled across the mother lode of witty remarks, becuase this stuff is PRICELESS! Okay, great suspense as usual. Must you keep us hanging on much longer? The tension is killing me! O_o
Gamine chapter 15 . 8/16/2002
Yoicks and away! Once again, a marvelous chapter. I am on the edge of my seat. No matter how many times I read through your stuff it always grabs me by the neck. *does the go rach go dance* *yes there is one*
ScarletDeva chapter 15 . 8/16/2002
You are an evil devious cruel little chit. And i like you anyway. Anywho, Any help you need just ask and I will volunteer like a good little masochist.
LG chapter 14 . 8/12/2002
Everything is all starting to come together, I see... I can't wait for more of this. _
Dagmar chapter 14 . 8/12/2002
Way to go, kiddo! Love it! Nice build-up of suspense here ... which is killing me, which is why I'll be killing you if I don't get more soon. *sunny smile*
Gamine chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
Excellent as always! Dirk got his, which I was really waiting for. Now to watch all the stuff hit the fan.
LG chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
Very, VERY good. And sweet. Just keep it up!
Dagmar chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
Woo-HOO! Great stuff! Want more! NOW!

Seriously, I like how you're portraying the characters. Very much on the spot, yet with enough subtle differences to fit your story and make them your own. I still want to know Kim's back story eventually. :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »