Reviews for Max Force
Chase M. Dakota chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
You and ur dangd cliffhangers! Great Job!
The Afterlight chapter 12 . 8/6/2002
... more.

... please?

*offers many many chests of cybergold if you write more*
LG chapter 12 . 8/5/2002
Argh! No! It's the Cliffhanger curse again!

Seriously, I cannot WAIT for the next chapter. This is going very well - I LIKE it.
White Tiger chapter 12 . 8/5/2002
Whoa, boy...Something tells me Eric and Rocky are gonna open up one BIIIG can o' whoop-ass! I'm enthralled! Captivated!
Chase M. Dakota chapter 12 . 8/5/2002
I hate it when you do that! You're so evil! This is awesome please continue!
Gamine chapter 12 . 8/5/2002
Looks really great, Rach. Taking too long to nail Dirk, but that's what suspense is all about, I suppose. Anyway, this is rolling right along very nicely.
Gamine chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
Great, a very strong chapter. I really like the way you structured this, and how you're building your case piece by piece. Looking forward to MF11!
Dagmar lazy chapter 11 . 8/2/2002
You fink, why didn't you tell me this was up! *glares*

Great stuff, and I want MORE!
LG chapter 11 . 8/2/2002
Another great chapter. I always did wonder what happened to Kim, and enjoy fics that deal with it.

More. SOON. Please...
Newsgirl29 chapter 9 . 7/31/2002
I like your fic.I not a very big fan power rangers

but some reson I wach it. I think you did good job. And I want to find out what hapens. so keep up.
LG chapter 10 . 7/30/2002
This was very, VERY good - lots of foreshadowing, too. Although you DID fall prey to the Cliffhanger Curse again... *growls*
Dagmar chapter 10 . 7/30/2002
Ooh, the plot thickens! VEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE nice! (And I guess now that you, Cheryl and Jen have updated/posted in a single day, I'd better get back to writing myself, no?)
Darci chapter 10 . 7/30/2002
awesome job on this chapter rach, but arrrrgggh the suspense! please write more soon! (aww...trip and nadira. )
White Tiger chapter 10 . 7/30/2002
Whoa...! How can you just leave us hanging like that? Get the next part out soon!
Anna chapter 10 . 7/30/2002
Hey I love this story. Keep writting more.

I think I know where u r going with this but I want to find out for sure so write more sone.

Anna