Reviews for Max Force
dagmar chapter 4 . 6/30/2002
Okay, it works, after all ... in full screen, anyway. :-)

Lovely how the plot thickens ... can't wait for more! *gets Inqusition toys ready again*
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 2 . 6/24/2002
Whoo-hoo! The site's *finally* back up, and the first thing I see is a Max Force update! Not much to say here that I haven't said already; keep up the good work!
Princess Lollipop chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
continue please. I'm begging you.
genielou chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Oh My Gosh! That was just so sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter.
LG chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Well, I'm still waiting on the end of Identity and more Twist of Fate - but this is good. VERY good. It'll keep me happy for a few days. After that, though, I'm not making any promises...
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Oh yeah! I do hope you plan to write more on this. I'm a recently converted TF fan. . .Trip is my fave. I like the idea of him and Nadira as a couple. Interesting to say the least. But Jen and Wes have GOT to be the most TRAGIC couple in the history of PR! Your story's got me hooked.
Alli chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
This is awesome. Most of your stuff is but nothing wrong with a compliment right
Gamine chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I think this is just great. You already knew that, but I am officially on record now. And Binky likes it too.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Sigh. I really should hate you for this - unfortunately I can't, as this is much too good, and I want to know how this goes on. Like, right now? :-)

I could also kill you for making it necessary to finally read Book 1 (yes, I found the floppy) when I REALLY don't have the time this weekend ... anyway, thanks for a lovely pre-birthday present!

(Btw, here's a little gift for you: ,,,,,,,,,,, - a few commas! *grins, winks*)

Now WHERE did I put those torture implements again ...
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Well, *this* is a pleasant surprise! Most of the stories that I read haven't been updated lately, and our "President's" little homeland security speech last night pre-empted a primetime "The Price Is Right" special, so it's nice to see something actually going my way for once this week!

Very good. I'm a little surprised to see this before the end of "Identity," but at this point, I'll take what I can get! :-)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5