Reviews for Of Time
My heart.. \3
Crow667 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
me wants more linkxtatl fics MOAR!
CreolePrincess chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow. It's like you took all of my headcanons, and put them into a fabulous fic. Very well written!
aloof-kokiri chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
-Hugs Link tightly-

The poor poor child. I couldn't imagine what each new cycle does to him. This captures it beautifully. Very well done.
Emmy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
One day it'll be over, little link hehe 3
Norkix chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wwwwoooooooowwww. How epic was that? *standing ovation* Oh, that's right. It was frickin AWESOME! I always love these fics where Termina is ddriving Link to insanity. Awesome job, keep it up.
xoxmitchiexox chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love this. Honestly. . . it would drive any sane person man. I love your style, though, and how you phrase everything. It was jarring and beautiful at the same time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I have been looking through trash fictions for a half an hour and then I found this... wow... that was just... awesome. I'm glad there is still some good quality Fanfictions out there. Great Job!
Arctic Symmetry chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Perfection. Just wonderful.
believe-you-can chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow! That was really intense... I liked that it was really short, but it had a great impact!

Gave me chills!

Wonderful detail as well. .
Blackcat8991 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Shivers...So freaky! I absolutely LUV IT!
kyouko chapter 1 . 6/15/2012

...I just. Have nothing to say. Wow.

MM has always been such an interesting game. It tugs on his sanity and you wonder- what is the value of time in this game? And the hero? How does he feel? You explained those perfectly. Time keeps turning. They never know what he's doing, they never know that it's this twisted version of TIME that over and over, will wear him down to nothing.

This line, which I don't know why, feels especially powerful.

"...Past the clocks that never stopped ticking."

Whenever I see him falling through that void, I think of a rather insane version of MM. What if it's all his imagination? What if he's working to save a town that never existed?

It's crazy, but that's what I wonder whenever I see him falling. I know it's not true, but still.

Either way, you did an amazing job portraying it. Keep writing!
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It really is a depressing game, isn't it? Well done for getting it into a story. Man, I feel so sorry for Link...
Jadely chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. That was awesomely done, chills and all.

Its so true. I always felt this way playing the game. Gawsh.

The ending was perfect. All of it was perfect. Thank you.