Reviews for Medicine For The Soul
Awe this was sweet
Fire Keeper chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
UPDATE! I want to see them get married :D
DeWinter79 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Yay so glad to see a new chapter! Love Monroe's "The Graduate" moment!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Poor Monroe. Why was her trust broken so easily? I've never really understood why people are so gentle with drunken idiots who drape themselves over you. I personally would have no qualms with roughly shoving an annoying drunk woman off of me if she didn't take no for an answer. I hate people like that. But maybe that's just me?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
I wonder what her reaction will be. From her comment earlier I think it'll be favourable.
Mon-ria Fan chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
This hiatus is killing me! I need new chapters!
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
GRAHHHHHHHHHH. UPDATEEEEEE.

I seriously love this story .

Keep on smiling x
ShineYourOwnWay chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Oh. My. God. Dude! Cliffhangers and the like suck. They're TERRIBLE. Worst things ever. I started crying at the end of this. Update soon! Please! I want to MARRY this story!

Keep on smiling!

Maddie.
mi guard chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
I am pleased to see that you updated, but I am kind of sad about Monroe. He does not merit to be treated like that :(
belladu57 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Very good
Dakota Kent chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I definitely enjoyed this! So glad to see an update in my inbox :)
Rubi Yuki chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Am LOVING your story! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
babydake93 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
So glad you updated cant wait for the next chapter x
babydake93 chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
really liking your story please update soon :) xx
nightmaregirl chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Oh wow, I am so loving this story of yours. I am glad I finally found a romance based fanfic with Monroe in it that I can enjoy and read all the way through! I have sadly been unable to find any fanfics where he's paired up with oc's that I like, none of the women interested me really, to perfect, or to annoying, or to alpha...lol. Just I don't know...I love Maria's personality and that she's human!