Reviews for Back at the Academy
Red chapter 6 . 16h
Ok. Maybe I lied about not doing reviews! Typical Jim, /asking/ girls to ask Spock to the dance! :D
Red chapter 5 . 16h
Oh Jim! You had to eat them from the trash, didn't you?
Red chapter 3 . 16h
Ok, this is getting funnier by every chapter!
Red chapter 2 . 17h
This is brilliant! Brilliantly funny! Don't expect me to do many reviews though. I'm not good with them. We don't get along. :P
tanseynz chapter 62 . 7/31
Wow, she's a real piece of work. Bones needs a wakeup call.
I look forward to the next episode - those three on a road trip - oh dear!
tanseynz chapter 61 . 7/31
So Joscelyn's Xenophobic. No real surprise.
tanseynz chapter 58 . 7/31
Bones is well out of a university that values text over accuracy. Two centuries on, you'd think information technology would have improved.
tanseynz chapter 41 . 7/31
That's really sad. Bones and Emony just fit so well.
tanseynz chapter 37 . 7/31
Sarky Kirk!
tanseynz chapter 31 . 7/31
I find it sort of odd that Winona brings the subject of Tarsus IV up so casually.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 7/31
Kirk certainly experienced the consequence of his actions. So did Chekov, and Bones and Spock. Next time guys, just lock Kirk & Chekov in an empty room.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 7/31
They got away with it pretty lightly, even Finnegan. You'd think, given the level of surveillance in public places in the twentyfirst century, that two centuries later it would be even better and fights could be stopped before they even started. But then, there wouldn't be much of a story, right?
tanseynz chapter 19 . 7/31
Still enjoying this, however you might want to edit a little more for spelling mistakes.
Spock is way too patient with Jim.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 7/31
They're all completely mad! This is a great read - light and funny and well written.
Sarnakh the Sunderer chapter 3 . 7/30
Is it canon that Kirk likes old-time (i.e. today's and the fifties and up) music or is that a trait that you made tou artistic license? Just wondering.