Reviews for Back at the Academy
2trek chapter 52 . 3/22
*sniff, sniff* Alright...I'll wait :(

Lol! But seriously, I totally understand the pressure of life. Take your time, please! We want you to have as much fun writing these stories as we have reading them. So when you're ready, update again! Just don't forget about your loyal fans, okay :)
Book girl fan chapter 52 . 3/21
That's alright. I'll be looking forward to May, and a new chapter!
Book girl fan chapter 51 . 3/5
18th most reviewed? That's fantastic!
2trek chapter 51 . 3/4
Love this. Seeing Bones acting like a doctor before he actually IS a doctor, is awesome :) So sweet how worried Bones and Spock were.

This story deserves every good review it has gotten! Congrats, 18th most reviewed is an awesome accomplishment!

Can't wait for the next chapter :) I'll try to think of some prompts for this. I haven't been reading your Mirror Mirror version because it makes me sad to see our heroes be bad guys :( But I always look forward to this story being updated.

Thanks!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 51 . 3/4
Hm...well...since this is the nice version of Jim being taken cared for...what would happen if he was sick in the mirror universe?
Semperi chapter 1 . 2/21
Excellent!
Book girl fan chapter 50 . 2/20
Obviously, this is the start of a trend. Transports always seem to cause some kind of problem. This one would be really annoying.

I agree with Bones, Jim has least to complain about. At least he is the same species! Does thinking happy thoughts really make that much difference?

Oh, and about the last chapter: I can imagine TinkerBones in his little green dress and fairy wings, crossing his arms and scowling at everyone. It would be hilarious! It also make me wish I could draw.
Book girl fan chapter 49 . 2/20
TinkerBones? Nice.
TheLittleBeast chapter 50 . 2/18
HLOT MOTHER OF FUCKING ALL GOD DAMNNIT JIM SYINGS! I READ ALL FIFTY CHAPTERS IN LESS THAN A DAY AND A HALF! :0 THIS. STORY. IS. THE. FUCKING. BEST. GOD DAMN. FANFICTION. EVER. PLEASE KEEP WRITING! YOU ARE SO TALENTED YOU COULD BECOME A ACCOMPLISHED AND PUBLISHED WRITER! Darlin',please keep writing this story! I wish you peace and long life.
\\/
\
2trek chapter 50 . 2/18
Ah, man! It ended too soon :( I would have liked to see them dealing with situations. Like what made Kirk *finally* come to the conclusion that McCoy was smart (that's pretty much a DUH! lol), what were people saying to McCoy in Spock's body to make him sympathize with Spock? What did Spock think of being popular, ladies' man Kirk for a day?

So many questions! I hope you do like a flash back of this chapter. Please? :)
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 50 . 2/17
Aw...cuddly...part 2? Bones tells Jim about the teasing...while Spock blushes his butt off thinking about kissing Christine?
cyiusblack chapter 49 . 2/13
update soon
Dlldarkwolf chapter 35 . 2/11
I guess I'll make your 200th review. I started reading this the other day, and it's very good. I like that you are having Spock get in touch with his humanity. I am not finished reading all that has been written, but it would be nice to see more of McCoy's "I'm a doctor, not a _!"
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 49 . 2/9
Alright! Thanks for cementing their friendship with Jim, Spock and Bones!

Idea 1: Body switching! Between Bones and Spock...then after they get back to their original bodies Spock can switch with Jim and then when they switch back then Bones can switch with Jim...It could happen from an experimental device that Jim 'found' in a science lab while making out with someone or looking for a book he left...

Reason or situations: Bones has to deal with a arrogant cadet that he works with telling him arrogantly that he is better at medical knowledge and logical debate. Bones was doing good since he hangs out with Spock cause Spock logic rubbed off on him but he is still bothered and hasn't told either Jim or Spock and has been feeling a little down. Spock tells Jim about it and they help...

When Bones is in Spock's body he encounters some ass holes...in the form of other Vulcans that bullied him on Vulcan...they are also visiting...Bones tries (for his LIFE) to keep himself expressionless and just barely passes except for the fists and the blood pressure...Bones tell Jim and they show them what earth does to people like that...logically...Spock is secretly pleased...

When (and you can do this with Bones AND Spock in Jim's body OR Bones and then Spock after Bones later in Jim's body) either/or is in Jim's body they discover some people who harass him for being friends with a Vulcan and a soon to be country doctor...Spock and Bones hear how Jim defends them and how he never told them...they get pissed off...and exact retribution in a logically southern manner...they punish Jim later for it with a heart felt lecture about all three of them not hiding this shit from one another and LOTS of feels...and Jim's gets threatened with salad...
Lovesbugsalot chapter 49 . 2/9