Reviews for Back at the Academy
Nefertirix chapter 8 . 2/1
This story is just magnificent! *.* :D
Book girl fan chapter 57 . 1/6
That's ridiculous. Surely she can give him points for research or something?
cyiusblack chapter 57 . 1/3
update soon
Lawlady562 chapter 57 . 1/2
I hope you have a comeuppance coming for the snarky professor
Guest chapter 56 . 12/24/2014
You should seriously write more dude.
Lawlady562 chapter 56 . 11/16/2014
they are going to miss Bones
Book girl fan chapter 56 . 11/14/2014
He's in the room straight above? Nice. Very convenient.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 56 . 11/13/2014
...I really hope Jocelyn doesn't keep calling Leonard 'Bones'...cause she divorces him in the end...Bones should be a comfort not a reminder...
Cantharide chapter 55 . 8/16/2014
Wow, it's been a while since I haven't posted any review - the fact is, I haven't find enough time to read, write or translate Star Trek fics for the lasts months! xD Anyway, I finally managed to, soooo... review time (all-in-one, writing a review for each chapter, from 34 to 55, would be quite lenghty, hm?)! Even I really liked those 20 chapters (especially: introduction of TAS characters as new students, Bones' kind-of-love-story aaand Kirk's illness, which I would have loved to see IRL just to know how bad his halluciations could be... Yeah, I know I'm mean ! xD), my predilection goes to the last two of them for their more serious tone, 'cause they provide an useful break before the come-back of humorous episodes, and they allow to develop each character (especially Bones and Spock). So, keep the good work going! And, to give you my humble opinion about the lasts statements of chapter 55, write what YOU like most : it always will be the best!

See you soon !
Bergamasque

PS: question from the puzzled Belgian girl that I am: how many years do they still have to spend in Starfleet? Two? American education system sometimes seems odd to me, because things here are really different (no campus, almost no lodgings depending from the university, then no real roommates although we sometimes rent flats together, no freshman year,...), but I consider this translation as an interesting occasion to discover it!

PS(bis): did I give you a translated versions of all the reviews I got on the french version? I don't remember... So, if I didn't, I'll do it as soon as possible!
2trek chapter 55 . 8/16/2014
I am good with whatever you do, honestly :) I just love seeing our Starfleet heroes when they were in school. Please write what you love, and we'll love it right along with you. Thanks!
Book girl fan chapter 55 . 8/11/2014
I don't want Bones to leave! I want him to stay, so they can be buddies, and best friends, and best friends in space, and all be on the Enterprise, and all of everything!
Lawlady562 chapter 55 . 8/4/2014
Skip to what you really want to write so you will get excited and motivated and the updates will come faster.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 55 . 8/3/2014
Skip ahead if you can...maybe Bones might be stuck with people who are either very boring or xenophobic and really wish to get the hell out of there ...

Jim and Spock to the rescue!
Lawlady562 chapter 40 . 7/27/2014
I wish Kirk had been able to get a few more licks in
Lawlady562 chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
I am late to this story because I just found it after the last update. I'm a little more than halfway through the current chapters. Just wanted to drop a review saying how much I am enjoying this story. No matter what the setting, Bones, Jim and Spock will always be a close knit trio and this shows the closeness of their relationship. Thanks for sharing it and keeping it going for all these years.