Reviews for Back at the Academy
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 58 . 5/10
That was a reeeeeealy long wait, but I'm glad it has finally paid off. Thanks for being the only person in the world to actually update a fanfic in the months of February, March, April and May!

I would say 'llop' but that would sound cheesy, so rather I will say good night.
Book girl fan chapter 58 . 5/10
Yay! Bones is coming back!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 58 . 5/10
T'Pring is gonna bite them in the face later...maybe Spock can practice the lirpa
with Jim and Bones?
2trek chapter 57 . 4/27
Looking forward to the next chapter :D
tlady048 chapter 4 . 3/30
The story is holding my attention - it feels like I am there. So far so good!
Nefertirix chapter 8 . 2/1
This story is just magnificent! *.* :D
Book girl fan chapter 57 . 1/6
That's ridiculous. Surely she can give him points for research or something?
cyiusblack chapter 57 . 1/3
update soon
Lawlady562 chapter 57 . 1/2
I hope you have a comeuppance coming for the snarky professor
Guest chapter 56 . 12/24/2014
You should seriously write more dude.
Lawlady562 chapter 56 . 11/16/2014
they are going to miss Bones
Book girl fan chapter 56 . 11/14/2014
He's in the room straight above? Nice. Very convenient.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 56 . 11/13/2014
...I really hope Jocelyn doesn't keep calling Leonard 'Bones'...cause she divorces him in the end...Bones should be a comfort not a reminder...
Cantharide chapter 55 . 8/16/2014
Wow, it's been a while since I haven't posted any review - the fact is, I haven't find enough time to read, write or translate Star Trek fics for the lasts months! xD Anyway, I finally managed to, soooo... review time (all-in-one, writing a review for each chapter, from 34 to 55, would be quite lenghty, hm?)! Even I really liked those 20 chapters (especially: introduction of TAS characters as new students, Bones' kind-of-love-story aaand Kirk's illness, which I would have loved to see IRL just to know how bad his halluciations could be... Yeah, I know I'm mean ! xD), my predilection goes to the last two of them for their more serious tone, 'cause they provide an useful break before the come-back of humorous episodes, and they allow to develop each character (especially Bones and Spock). So, keep the good work going! And, to give you my humble opinion about the lasts statements of chapter 55, write what YOU like most : it always will be the best!

See you soon !
Bergamasque

PS: question from the puzzled Belgian girl that I am: how many years do they still have to spend in Starfleet? Two? American education system sometimes seems odd to me, because things here are really different (no campus, almost no lodgings depending from the university, then no real roommates although we sometimes rent flats together, no freshman year,...), but I consider this translation as an interesting occasion to discover it!

PS(bis): did I give you a translated versions of all the reviews I got on the french version? I don't remember... So, if I didn't, I'll do it as soon as possible!
2trek chapter 55 . 8/16/2014
I am good with whatever you do, honestly :) I just love seeing our Starfleet heroes when they were in school. Please write what you love, and we'll love it right along with you. Thanks!
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »