Reviews for Back at the Academy
Wolfsong chapter 54 . 7/13/2014
After reading the last chapter, I'm not sure I want you to finish tha story.

FYI, your work is riddled with typos and faulty auto-corrections; you may wish to correct them.

Loved the story (please disregard the first line)

Wolfsong

Ps: I do have an account, WolfsongDarkforest
Emmy chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I love how Kirk is being such a jerk to both Spock and McCoy, it makes McCoy and Spock appreciate each other more.
Book girl fan chapter 54 . 6/30/2014
If he wants to leave, it's only logical to let him. Jim is right, though, it will change everything. After that, Bones really can't feel bad if Jim and Spock become much better friends than he is with either of them. Not that I think they would purposefully try to make him feel that way, they would just have memories and situations that come from working together that Bones wouldn't be able to share in.
FaroreWorldshaper chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I just noticed how much of a jerk Kirk is to Spock at first.
This is honestly a great story! Keep going please!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 54 . 6/29/2014
T_T

*sob* *SOB*

Waaaaaaaa! T_T
Spiralling-Down chapter 54 . 6/29/2014
For the showtune lyric, I guess, "know nothing, skirt-chasing, cocky little son of a-" (I don't actually know it, but that sounds kind of showtuney...?) Do I get bonus points? :)
Awww, poor Bones, I hope this gets sorted out soon! Though it does actually make me think - how even did he end up in Starfleet? Interesting topic to bring up. Well done on an awesome chapter! :D
Book girl fan chapter 53 . 6/15/2014
He's half human, that's probably enough to count as homicide. Either way, it would be an international incident.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 53 . 6/12/2014
...Hope there is a way that the buildings they might be separated into have windows close to each other...and Jim and Bones are still woken up by Spock's alarm clock then find out that they are across from each other...

...or they are next door to one another...hm...possibilities...

...what if their rooms had each a secret passage for some reason that goes to one room and they all get there at the same time? Later Bones and Spock visit it again cause they can't find Jim, then they go in, and Jim decorated it using all 3 of their preferences?

Update soon! Maybe you can even set up a Skype thing where it takes up the whole wall and its a 3 way calling feature only its like they are all in the same room without being in the same room...and it still blares Spock's alarm clock followed by very human groaning...lol
2trek chapter 52 . 3/22/2014
*sniff, sniff* Alright...I'll wait :(

Lol! But seriously, I totally understand the pressure of life. Take your time, please! We want you to have as much fun writing these stories as we have reading them. So when you're ready, update again! Just don't forget about your loyal fans, okay :)
Book girl fan chapter 52 . 3/21/2014
That's alright. I'll be looking forward to May, and a new chapter!
Book girl fan chapter 51 . 3/5/2014
18th most reviewed? That's fantastic!
2trek chapter 51 . 3/4/2014
Love this. Seeing Bones acting like a doctor before he actually IS a doctor, is awesome :) So sweet how worried Bones and Spock were.

This story deserves every good review it has gotten! Congrats, 18th most reviewed is an awesome accomplishment!

Can't wait for the next chapter :) I'll try to think of some prompts for this. I haven't been reading your Mirror Mirror version because it makes me sad to see our heroes be bad guys :( But I always look forward to this story being updated.

Thanks!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 51 . 3/4/2014
Hm...well...since this is the nice version of Jim being taken cared for...what would happen if he was sick in the mirror universe?
Semperi Lannor chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Excellent!
Book girl fan chapter 50 . 2/20/2014
Obviously, this is the start of a trend. Transports always seem to cause some kind of problem. This one would be really annoying.

I agree with Bones, Jim has least to complain about. At least he is the same species! Does thinking happy thoughts really make that much difference?

Oh, and about the last chapter: I can imagine TinkerBones in his little green dress and fairy wings, crossing his arms and scowling at everyone. It would be hilarious! It also make me wish I could draw.
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »