Reviews for Back at the Academy
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 77 . 12/11/2016
Kick her out! The only reason she wants to live in the country is because she has a tighter leash on Bones when she is on her home turf!

Hope you phase her out before it gets really bad...and Spock and friends come to the rescue!
Book girl fan chapter 75 . 12/6/2016
By the sound of it, Spock will concede to logic once you get him to see it, but Jim? Jim will never stop being stubborn!
Book girl fan chapter 74 . 12/6/2016
Good point, Spock. Pinning all your hopes on changing once a year is a bad plan.
Casey Storm chapter 76 . 11/27/2016
I've had so much fun following this story, I'll definitely miss it once it's finished. You've done such a wonderful job writing it and making it so enjoyable. Thank you for keeping us entertained these last several years. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Casey
Book girl fan chapter 73 . 9/25/2016
I'd love to see a snowstorm. It sounds beautiful.
Book girl fan chapter 72 . 9/25/2016
Spock doesn't yell. He just speaks more loudly. :P
Book girl fan chapter 71 . 9/25/2016
Good. I'm glad Bones apologised, and I think Christine leaving is s healthy decision for both of them.
Book girl fan chapter 70 . 9/25/2016
Oh. That went even worse than I had thought. Drugging her drink? Bones, you should know better. And you can't dictate Spock's relationships either, even if Christine does have a crush on him. Good on you Jim, for getting upset about that!
Book girl fan chapter 69 . 9/25/2016
I feel like this could go very badly. Mostly, though, it is definitely going to be emotional, and Spock will hate that! In a completely Vulcan way of course.
Book girl fan chapter 68 . 9/25/2016
Oh, Spock.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 73 . 9/21/2016
Meditation made easy with Snow and Spock...
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 72 . 9/3/2016
...then a christmas dilemma becomes apparent! The Polar Express needs a captain and a crew! Who will save christmas!

...and who will NOT tell Star Fleet about it due to making sure that even Vulcan and other children that visit the planet can see Santa...who might also be working for Star Fleet...as the most boring teacher ever...EVER...

...all he talks about is mistletoe and how it will kill us all!
mtcbones chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
i see there are 71 chapters so i will comment at the end of them i am enjoying this but will comment more later
Lawlady562 chapter 71 . 8/19/2016
Kind of sad for Christine and glad too. Made me think of how poor TOS Chapel pined after Spock.

Glad T'Pring got what Bones was trying to say
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 71 . 8/17/2016
The feels! Yay! The group is back together...accept Christine...she's leaving...
386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »